Chapter 20

Brookes POV

I wake up in my bedroom lying on Simon who must have fallen asleep. I look at my phone to see that it was only 4 in the afternoon and texts from Will saying things like:

Will: OMG BROOKE I WAS WAY TO DRUNK LAST NIGHT

Will: Please forgive me!

Will: I didn't mean anything

Will: I can't remember everything but all I remember is me hitting you and then walking out.

Will: IM SORRY

Will: Please answer me. Tell me you're alright.

I then have flashbacks from what happened last night. I can't and won't forgive him and I don't care how drunk he was. I never wanna see him ever again. I get up from the bed carefully, trying not to wake Simon and get into something decent looking because I needed to go to the shop. I wear some jeans and a plain black tee and walk into the kitchen where I find Sophia.

Me: Soph I'm popping out for a second. Simons still asleep in my bedroom so try not to wake him.

Sophia: Okay, where are you going?

Me: Shop and to clear my head.

Sophia: Call me or Simon if you need anything.

Me: Will do!

I get my purse and keys and walk out the door.

*At the shop*

I walk inside of Asda and head to the chocolate side not caring about my diet anymore. I walk down the aisle and spot Gee. 

Me: Gee!

Gee: Brooke! Where did you go last night?

Me: I wasn't feeling very well. Are you alone?

Gee: No, me and Will have come to do some shopping. 

I then start to tense up and it becomes obvious.  

Gee: Why what happened.

Me: Nothing.

I fake smile and grab a chocolate bar and walk back down the aisle but Gee grabs my arm before I can make it around the corner. I get my phone and put Simons number on speed dial just in case I bump into Will.

Gee: Brooke? What happened last night?

Me: I'll tell you later, I just really have to go.

But before I can make it I come face to face with Will. I press call on my phone and drop the chocolate bar on the ground and walk fastly away. I hear my name being called behind me but all I was trying to concentrate on was the ringing on my phone. Simon wasn't answering his phone probably because it was on silent. I turn my head around and see Will was running after me so I started running as well. I ran out of the Asda doors and into the park but he was still following me. Then my phone starts buzzing and I look to see it was Simon so I answer it out of breath but walking fast this time as I could hardly breathe.

Me: S-S-Simon?

Simon: Brooke? Where are you and why does it sound like your being chased.

Me: Be-cause I am.

Simon: Where are you? I coming to get you.

Me: I'm in the park by Asda but I will probably be somewhere else when you get here.

Simon: Just stay on the phone with me. Whos chasing you?

Me: W...

I stop as I feel myself being spun around by someone. My eyes start to water and I look up to see Will. 

Will: Brooke whatever happened last night I'm sorry for. Please forgive me.

Me: Sorry I have to take this.

I say pointing at my phone and hearing an engine of Simons car through the other end.

Will: No Brooke! Please. I didn't mean anything.

I ignore him, turn around and walk away. I wasn't going to accept his apology. 

Me: Simon?

Will: So you're talking to Simon? Does he know everything that happened last night?

Me: He's my best friend Will, now leave me alone.

Will: So he knows everything that happened between us but I don't?

Me: Will, please just walk away.

Will: What did I do? What did I do to you last night?

Me: You raped me Okay?

Then Will turns around and walks away. I go back to my phone and try and speak to Simon again.

Me: Simon where are you? 

Simon: I'm in the car park.

Me: Okay I'll be there in a sec.

Simon: Hurry up.

I walk to Simons car and get it. I look at Simon who was holding his arms out and I hug him. He then says in the middle of the hug:

Simon: I heard everything.

Me: What do you mean?

Simon: What you said to Will. You sounded really shaken and scared.

Me: I was. I don't want to see him ever again.

Simon: Well let's go to the police.

I release the hug and stare blankly at Simon.

Simon: Well we have to do something.

Me: I'm not going to the police.

Simon: And you're not staying in your bedroom for 50 years as well.

Me: It's better than going to the police.

Simon: Brookeeee!!!! 

Me: Simonnnnn!!!!

Simon: Fine but we are staying at mine tonight.

Me: Okay. Good with me.

Simon: Oh and Brooke.

Me: Yes Simon?

Simon: I love you.

Me: I love you more.

Simon: No you don't.

Me: Obviously I do.

We both laugh at the fact that we both sound like 5-year-olds and Simon begins the drive to the sidemen house.