Chapter 10

Simons POV

Me: I kinda have feelings for you...

I say to Brooke. I look up at her and see she's looking down at the bed. I then grab her hands holding them in mine. She looks up at me and smiles then gets out the grip of my hands and grabs a necklace from around her neck. I look at it and realise I gave her that necklace when she left 7 years ago. She still has it.

Me: You kept it?

Brooke: I never took it off and Si.

Me: Yeah.

Brooke: I have feelings for you too. I had a huge crush on you in secondary.

Me: The funny thing is I had a crush on you too in secondary.

We both laugh and Brooke gets up and walks to her wardrobe. She looks through the 50 thousand T-shirts, Jeans and Tracksuits she has and pulls out an Adidas Olive Green Tracksuit.

Brooke: Is this alright for the football pitch?

Me: Girl that be looking peng on you!

I say in a gay best friend accent. 

Brooke: Right then, I'm gonna go get changed in the bathroom. Do whatever the fuck you want. I don't really give a shit, to be honest.

Me: I'll probably just go on my phone. Or look for your vibrator. 

Brooke: Good luck with that. I've hidden it well.

Brooke winks and says jokingly then walks into the bathroom leaving me alone like always.  I go on Instagram and check my DMs. I see one from Caitlin and open it.

Caitlin_Perry: Hey, we need to talk.

Caitlin_Perry: Please Simon, It's important.

Miniminter: Whats wrong?

I text and almost instantly she replies.

Caitlin_Perry: I'm pregnant. Don't worry it's not yours, It's my boyfriends. 

Miniminter: Awww congrats Guys! I'm so happy for you two!

Caitlin_Perry: I just need advice.

Miniminter: Hit me.

Caitlin_Perry: I still need to tell him. I'm scared he might leave or not want the baby.

Miniminter: Don't worry about that. I'm sure he wants the baby. Just ask him to sit down and then tell him or ask him during dinner. Think positive. I'll always support you.

Caitlin_Perry: Thanks Simon. I'll speak to you later and tell you how it all goes.

Miniminter: Okay speak soon. Bye

I'm so happy for her. Even if we are exes I will always look out for her. I close Instagram and hear the door handle to the bathroom open. I look up to see Brooke and oh my fucking god she looks beautiful.

Me: That looks good on you.

Brooke: I know, that's why I got it. And I look good in most clothes anyway. Nah I was lying. I look shit every day.

Me: No Brooklyn Leigh Phillips! You look hot every day and that's me telling the truth. 

Brooke: Well Simon Edward Minter, you know I hate it when you use my middle name.

Me: That's why I did it.

I grin at Brooke and she smiles shaking her head then walks out the bedroom and into the living room. I follow after her.

Brooke: Hey you two, me and Simon are heading out to the pitch now. I'll see you later.

Sophia: When you coming back?

Brooke: Don't know yet

Me: You can come back to mine again.

Brooke: But I'll just annoy you again.

Me: But at least I know you're safe.

Sophia/David: AWWWWW!!!!!

I blush and I look at Brooke who was also blushing. Brooke turns her back to Sophia and David and opens the front door. 

Brooke: I'll see you two later.

Simon: Yeh same nice meeting you two!

Sophia: Nice meeting you too. Look after her.

David: Wear protection!

David shouts as I was about to close the door. I closed it smiling and herd them both laughing. Brooke and I both start walking to the elevator. We then get in it and Brooke asks me a question.

Brooke: Do you really feel that way about me? 

Me: Does this tell you?

I walk up to Brooke in the elevator and kiss her lips. She stays still for a few seconds before smiling and kissing back. We both release when we need air and we rest our heads on each others heads. 

Brooke: I'll take that as a yes then.