Chapter 13

Brookes POV

Simon and I lie down on the bed, naked, getting our breath back. My head was resting on Simons' chest and we were wrapped in a blanket.

Simon: Brooke?

Me: Yeh.

Simon: I love you.

Me: I love you too Si.

Just then Vikk storms into the room and he looked all scared and panicky. 

Simon: Vikk?

Vikk: It's JJ, he's in the hospital. He's hasn't woken up Simon.

My sight started to blur. Vikk left and Simon and I quickly got up and got dressed. We ran downstairs and into the car where we then rushed to the hospital. We jumped out the car once we found a space and ran inside where we found everyone who was at the pitch sat down or pacing around the waiting room. We head over to Josh who was sat down next to Freya and ask him what happened.

Simon: Josh, What happened to JJ?

Josh: That dude from the other day...

Me: What did he do to JJ?

Josh: He s..s..stabbed him.

 I then walk over to an empty seat and bow my head in my hands and cry. My ex-boyfriend stabbed my best friend. I know he was abusive but I didn't know he was that abusive. Simon comes up to me and I look up at him. He looks like he's about to cry again. I stand up and hug him tight. Even tighter than the one on the pitch. We then both just fall to the ground hugging and crying. 

Me: This is all my fault.

I whisper and mumble into Simons shoulder 

Simon: Brooke, It's not your fault. Don't do this to your self.

Me: It is tho. If I had never dated that maniac none of this would of ever happened.

Simon then lifts his head up from my shoulder and looks at me. He moves parts of my hair away that was stuck to my face from crying. I look at him, his eyes dull and watery. He looks at me probably thinking the same.

Simon: Please. Brooke. Don't. You never knew what he was like before you went out with him. JJ was brave and looked out for you. Me or him don't want you getting hurt. He was protection you.

Just then a nurse was stood in the doorway of the waiting room. Everyone stands up and looks at the nurse waiting for him to speak.

Nurse: Your friend is awake and stable but he can only have two visitors. 

Then everyone looks at Simon and me.

Simon: Are you guys sure?

Tobi: You two have known JJ the longest and you two are his best friends.

Nurse: Are you coming then?

Simon then grabs my hand and we walk out the waiting room and follow the nurse.