Chapter 12

Simons POV

I can't believe I've done this. I get mad easily. Very easily. I sit on the bench next to the pitch alone. Thoughts going through my head. People are cunts. It replays in my head what Josh said and I shouldn't have taken it so seriously.

*Flashback*

Josh:  Simon, calm down.

 Me: Don't tell me what to do Josh.

Josh: Sorry Mr angry pants. Do you think now you have a girl in your life you now can take over us?

Me: Leave Brooke out of this.

Josh: Aww do you love her Simon? Do you?

Me: Shut the fuck up. You don't know anything about me or Brooke!

Josh: I know you love her, and you wanna kiss her, and make out with her.

Me: JUST FUCK OFF AND GET OUT OF MY FUCKING LIFE!

I shove past Josh and head out of the gates. I see a little park bench and sit down on it. I lift my legs and bow my head in them and think.

*End Of Flashback.*

I sit there with my head on my knees and think what I had just said to Josh. I'm so fucking stupid. I then hear someone sit next to me and put there hand on my head and rub it like how you would pet a small dog. I realise it was Brooke because she would always rub my head when I was in a mood. I then lie down and rest my head on her lap. I felt safe around her, I felt a connection. I then feel a tear roll down my face and of course, Brooke sees. 

Brooke: It's okay Si, let it all out.

Most people would say 'Don't cry' but Brooke always said let it all out. She knows how it feels when you try and hide your emotions. I sat up and hugged her. It was the tightest hug ever. Tears then flooded out my eyes. I feel like a baby for crying but it felt good to not hide. She sat there rubbing my back and comforting me. Brooke always thought about others before her self and that's why I love her. I break from the hug and turn my body sideways and so does Brooke. I look up at her and smile before someone caught my eye in the background. I look over at him. It was Josh. Great! He saw me cry and now he's gonna tell everyone! FFS. I stare at him and then he mimes sorry before walking back onto the pitch. IM SO FUCKING STUPID! 

Brooke: Do you wanna head home early? We can order Pizza and watch Netflix for the rest of the day. 

Me: Okay. Can you go get my phone from the pitch? I don't really want to go in there.

Brooke: Yeh sure. I'll be back in a second.

I watch as Brooke walks over to where the boys were filming and grabs my phone. I then see Josh walk up to her and say something to her. She smiles and walks away then goes to Gee and Freya probably to say goodbye and walks over to me. She gives me my phone and says,

Brooke: Josh said sorry for being a bitch to you.

Me: It's all my fault.

Brooke: What happened?

Me: I went all mad at Josh for some stupid reason.

Brooke then puts her arm around my waist and we start walking to the car park. 

*Skipping until we get to the sidemen house*

We sit on my bed scrolling through the movies on Netflix trying to find something we haven't seen or liked the look of.

Brooke: What type of genre do you wanna watch?

Me: You.

Brooke: That makes no sense at all.

Me: I know.

Brooke: So you wanna watch me?

She says as she turns her body around and faces me lying down on the bed. She then grins.

Brooke: What do you wanna watch me do then Si?

Me: This.

I lie her on the bed and climb on top of her, sitting on her stomach. I bend down and our lips touch. Things became heated and I then kiss her on her neck finding her sweet spot. She moans when I find it and then I start biting her neck making a bruise. I then get up and pull my t-shirt off and I pull Brookes off as well. We then start kissing again but Brooke rolls over so now she was sitting on me. Midway through the kiss I reach behind her back and take her bra off throwing it onto the floor. She then grabs my joggers trying to pull them off but can't so I do it and she takes hers off.

Me: Brooke are you sure?

Brooke: Yes...

A/N: OHHHH!!! Well, that was an interesting chapter, wasn't it! It took me 15 minutes just to write that one paragraph with the smut because I didn't really want to write it. I wasn't even planning to write it this soon into the story but hey-ho its done now! Hope you enjoyed it!!!