Chapter 5

Brookes POV

Simon takes me into his bedroom and sits me on his bed. I bring my knees to my chest and stare at the floor. He then sits beside me.

Simon: Are you okay? Sorry, stupid question. Of course, you're not.

Me: I'm just happy I got my two best friends back. Not all of today has been shitty. I only dropped my chocolate bar, cracked my phone and been harassed by my abusive ex-boyfriend. I guess nothing else can go wrong.

Simon: Are you sure? you're having a very bad day something else might go wrong.

I then lie back onto the bed and cover my face. I think back to the very start of the day with my roommate.... 

Me: OH SHIT!

I say/shout while grabbing my phone and opening my text messages.

Bestie: Sorry can't go Nando's. David and I are really busy. So Sorry xx

I sigh in relief. Well, that's good I guess.

Me: It's alright. I couldn't go anyway. See you tomorrow maybe? xx

Bestie: Yeh sounds good, miss you xx

Me: Miss you too Sophia xx

I lock my phone and go over to Simon who was on his computer.

Me: Flipping Hell! How many monitors do you have?

Simon: Only 3. I do youtube so kinda need them.

Me: You do youtube? I've always wanted to be a youtuber!

Simon quickly types something into the search bar on youtube. He types Miniminter. Minter is his second name.

Simon: Here watch this.

Simon says as he clicks on a video. I look at the title of the video and its called 'REACTING TO VIDEOS WITH JJ!!' I grab the spare chair and roll it over to the dest and sit down.

Simon: Right, don't judge me! It was a year ago okay!

Me: All right. I'll try not to judge you.

I say and he clicks the video to start. We got to one minute in and Simon looks at my face for a reaction. I widen my eyes as the girl in the video scratches her vagina and sniffs it. Simon then laughs at my reaction

Me: That's gross!

Simon: Just wait...

*Skips the video*

Me: That was mad!

Simon: Did you like it?

Me: Yeh! I loved it!

Simon: Wanna film a video with me now? It's only half past 7.

Me: YESSS! What video are we gonna film?

Simon: Never have I ever?

Me: OMG yes! Should we go ask your friends for questions?

Simon: Yeh sure.

*Time passes*

Simon: Yo guys whats going on and welcome to 'Never Have I Ever' with my friend Brooke.

I just smile and wave at the camera.

Simon: Right so we have got the boys to put questions in the hat and we are going to pull them out. Brooke's gonna pull one out first.

I put my hand in the hat and pull out a piece of paper. I read it in my head and laugh at the question.

Me: Never have I ever been in a video on porn hub?

We both hold our I have or I have never up. I hold up 'I have never' then I look over to what Simon held up. 'I have'

Me: Wait... You've... WHAT?!?

Simon looks at me with a grin on his face and his eyes wide open.

Simon: I wasn't naked or anything! It was just one of my videos someone put up.

Me: Good. I was gonna say that's not like you!

Me and Simon both start laughing then Simon pulls another question out the hat

*Skipping The Filming*

Simon: Well that's it for today guys. See Ya!

A/N: If you're reading this (which you're probably not) please can you follow as I litrally have no followers :( Sad Times