Chapter 6

Simons POV

We finished recording and went downstairs because we were hungry. We walk into the kitchen and are greeted by Gee, Chip and Will.

Me: I thought you lot went home.

Chip: Oh no, Josh said we could stay over and head back tomorrow.

Me: Okay cool. Well, you and Gee can take one spare room and Will can take another one. 

Brooke: What about me?

Me: You're sleeping on my bed.

Brooke: Where the fuck are you gonna sleep?

Me: We can do what we did when we were kids!

Brooke: What! Top and Tail?!?

Me: YEH! It will be well sick!

Will: Aww lucky you two

Me/Brooke: What do you mean?

Will: Well you're both not lonely anymore.

Brooke: Ahaha Yeh I know! Aint it great aye?!

Brooke says walking over to the oven. She then gets 2 pizza's out and puts them on a trey then pops them into the oven. She turns around and grabs her phone out her back pocket. I walk over to her and get my phone out then go onto contacts. I then pass her my phone. She looks at it then grabs it out my hand and starts putting in her phone number. She passes it back to me and I look at it. '#1 BITCH'. 

Me: Really???

Brooke: Yeh! Unless you already have a number 1 bitch.

Me: I don't actually and I think you need to get the pizza's out the oven.

Brooke looks at the oven and mumbles "shit". I chuckle as she's rushing to get the pizza's out before they burn. She takes them out and as she does she burns her hand.

Brooke: FUCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

Me: Oh shit! THE PIZZA'S!

Brooke: Fuck off!

I walk over to her as she was jumping up and down blowing on her hand. I grab her hand and take her over to the sink and put her hand in cold water.

Me: Well.... That's gonna leave a mark.

Brooke: It fucking kills Simon.

Josh: WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!?!

Me: Calm down! Brooke just burnt her hand that's all.

Brooke looks over at Josh and fake smiles. Josh then gives us a confused face and walks back to his bedroom. I look at Brooke and we both start laughing. She then takes her hand away from the sink and dries it. I walk over to her and give her a big hug. She hugs back and I rest my head her shoulder. 

Me: This is the happiest I've been in years! I'm so happy you're back!

Brooke: Same, I've missed you so much!

I look at her and smile. I've got my best friend back! I'm so lucky. I lift my head up and kiss her forehead. Then we hear someone run downstairs so we quickly break apart and Brooke goes to cut the pizzas.

JJ: Hey guys!

Me/Brooke: Hey

JJ: What you two been up to then? Josh says you both were acting strangely when he came down.

Brooke: Oh, Well, I just burnt my hand. Nothing that bad.

JJ: Yeh right! Come on Brooke, I know you.

Brooke: No seriously. Look.

Brooke then shows JJ her hand. JJ stares at it then pulls Brooke into a hug. Brooke stands there for a second then pats JJ on the back. 

JJ: Sorry. I didn't realize.

Brooke: It's fine. Now if you excuse me, I need to finish cutting my pizza.

JJ: Oh, Yeh, Sorry. I'll just go back to my room. See you soon yeh?

Brooke: Yeh sure.

JJ walks out the kitchen and back up the stairs. Then Brooke turns to me and hands me a pizza. I smile and head to my bedroom. Then I go to my desk and sit down. Brooke walks in and sits on the sofa.

*After Eating*

Me: I'm gonna head to bed now. You coming with?

Brooke: Yeh, I'm tired as fuck after today.

Me: Come on then. 

Brooke: SHOTGUN TOP!!!

Me: You always get top!

Brooke: And you always get tail! 

Me: Alright then! And you know, I've grown.

Brooke: And? Oh.. Yeh... Well... We can both have top if you want.

A/N: I'm so bad at endings, sorry. And JJ just released Distractions yesterday and I can't stop listening to Noob! It's like the best song ever and it's soooo sad, I got goosebumps in the first second of hearing it!!! But anyway I hope you enjoyed!