Chapter 4

Jade's house is fucking huge. It has four stories. The attic, the bedroom floor I like to call it, the main floor where the living room and kitchen is, and the basement. The outside color of the house is like gray and white. It has a garage that can fit three cars. All the bedrooms have their own built in bathrooms. Her basement has a home theater with tons of movies, a bar, dance floor, and a DJ booth. The walls are sound proof so we won't disturb the neighbors. The attic is the game room. The backyard has a pool, hot tub, and a pool house. Amazing right?

"Vega bring your ass, we have to finish bringing the baby stuff inside!" Jade yells from the backdoor. I was taking a quick tour because we're taking a little break from bringing the baby stuff in. Sikowitz drives a van and it was filled with baby stuff. We are only halfway done. I turn around walking back into the house going though the living room then out the front door looking at the half filled van, time to get back to work.

LINE BREAK

UGH about time we are done. My legs are screaming bloody murder. We had to go up and down the stairs taking the baby stuff to the room across from Jade's since we are a 'married couple' we have to sleep in the same room. Also we brought up my suit cases up and before we started on the baby's room I put my clothes in one of the stare rooms because Jade doesn't have enough room in her room. Anyway the baby's room is already pink because Jade said her mom liked that color and that she liked to go in there to think. Weird I know but whatever. Right now Sikowitz and Hannah (the lady) are putting the crib together while I'm hanging up and folding baby clothes. Jade is setting up the changing table. Putting diapers, baby wipes, toys, ECT in the right places. The baby is sleep again.

Hannah put her to sleep an hour ago. She will be up in another hour because it took us four hours to finish unpacking. At the end of every two hrs she wakes up. I figured that out when she scream cried. That little girl has a set of lungs on her. I tried to watch and see how Hannah got her to quite down while she was making a bottle with one hand, but Sikowitz said it was cheating since I had to figure it out on my own so I got back to work.

"Okay all done." Sikowitz says making me and Jade turn around to see a pink and white crib with a few stuffed animals a pink quilt on the bottom for extra cushion. I nod my head turning back to finish putting the babies clothes up.

"Now that you girls have everythi—wait," he says digging into his pocket and pulling out two gold weeding bands.

"You got to be fucking kidding me?" Jade says sounding like she can't believe it. She took the words right out of my mouth.

"Are you serious?" I say just as surprised as Jade.

"No I'm not kidding you and yes I'm very serious. Once you girls put these rings on you are officially Jade and Tori West, and the little one is whatever you name her West." My jaw is on the floor right now. His already making us live together for two months, making us take care of a real baby, and now he has rings. This is a lot. I'm only 16!

"Why do I have to change my last name?" I ask couldn't think of anything else to say.

"It's not like I want you to have it VEGA." She says my last name like it's a virus.

"I didn't say I didn't want it I was just asking." I say quietly. I shouldn't have said that because now Jade's looking at me confused and curious. Shit. Now she's going to know that I like her and I'm not ready for her to know yet.

"Tori the reason you have to change yours is because Jade is the husband and the wife always take the husbands last name. Not all the time but now you're taking Jade's last name." he cuts in saving me from explaining but I know she is going to bring it up later. Jade signs loudly running her hand through her hair. "Now place these rings on each other ring fingers and say I do." My eyes bug out of my head when he says that and so does Jades'.