Chapter 25

Few weeks later

"Jade please stop I can't take anymore!" My plea is muffled by a pillow that I'm holding with a death grip over my face. My legs are on Jade's shoulders and she's pounding me with the strap on. This is pay back for my little stunt in the car that day. I've been on my toes trying to stay away from Jade at all times. When were alone I would keep myself busy with one of kids and at night I wait till Jade is fully sleep before I come to bed. But I slipped uptoday. I had just got out the shower cleaning off the cake mix. The kids, Jade and I got into a little fight. Well I help the kids get cleaned up first.

Jade already took her shower so I went to take mine and once I got out Jade already had the toy strapped to her and she ripped my towel off throwing me on the bed getting pay back. We've been going at it for hours. I passed out a few time but when I did wake up Jade just took me again. I didn't think I was so bendy. Jade put me in some weird positions. Some were great because she got so deep the others sucked because she wanted to tease me. The suck-ish thing about all of this is that I had to keep quiet.

Not wanting Mr. West to come in here when he hears me screaming for his daughter to stop or to let her know I'm cumming.I had to either grab the pillow, Jade's hand, my hand, or the covers to keep my pleas and cries of pleasure muffled.

"I bet you won't pull any shit like that again." Jade says going harder and it's hitting my sweet spot.

"I won't... OH SHIT JADE!" I scream into the pillow cumming for the millionth time. She doesn't slow down and I feel like I'm about to cry. I can't take anymore. "Jade please stop." I hate Jade right now because she just went harder.

"Oh no you're going to take this. If we had gotten caught that would have been both of our asses." I'm trying to move away from her and the toy pounding me. "No don't run." Jade takes my legs off her shoulders and she lays fully against me going deeper. She take the pillow away and pushes her lips to mine. I'm hitting at her back and she goes harder. Some weird way her not stopping is a huge turn on.

"Jade I hate you so much." I cry out feeling another orgasm. Freak I'm about to pass out.

"One more babe." I scream to the top of my lungs once Jade hit my G spot head on. BLACK.

LINE BREAK

"Tori baby I said sorry. Please talk to me." Jade apologizes again for the 100th time today. I'm giving her the silent treatment. I've been walking with a limp all day and my body hurts and I have hickes everywhere.

"Damn Jade you must have fucked Tori good." My head snaps to Andre' that stops laughing when I give him the deadliest look ever. Today is Friday and our friends wanted to hang so were all at Jade's house in the backyard by the swimming pool. Jess and Sophie are in the pool with Cat and Max. Yes we let Max come over. She's been pretty dare I say it cool. Anyway Beck is playing with Liz by the mini pool with Robbie. Jade, Andre' and I are sitting in the little lawn chairs. I have on shorts and tank top revealing all the hickes that everyone keeps teasing me about.

"Andre' it's bad enough she's not talking to me now." Jade whines as she tries to move closer but I move away. "Tori." She whines my name and I keep a smile from breaking across my face.

"Your little sister is hilarious." Max says coming over to where we are sitting in one of the other lawn chairs.

"Yeah I know. What did she do?" Jade asks.

"She was saying that Tori looks like a cheetah." They all start laughing and I get up limping away in to the house. I don't find that shit funny.

"Aw damn it. Babe." Jade stops laughing and she comes after me.