Chapter 21

I have a WAY better idea. I climb off the bed taking off everything and going to the black duffle bag pulling out a realistic 8"in pink strap on. I smile evilly looking at the strap on then at Jade. Her eyes are wide as she watches me adjust the straps. First time using this it feels kind of weird but if I have to feel weird for some time to get Jade to cut Jess some slack then so be it.

"Tori." Jade growls my name and I just keep my devilish look as I climb back on the bed in between Jade's legs.

"Yes Jade?" I say innocently as I can as I slide two fingers up and down super wet center.

"Un-cuff me and take the toy off." Jade says suppressing a moan as I start to finger her as slowly has possible.

"Now why would I do that? Your body is begging to be released. I wouldn't be a very good wife if I just leave you all worked up." I say the last part in the mock voice Jade thinks is mine. Jade growls as I speed up but slow down my fingers. She tries to buck her hips but I hold her down and pull out rubbing my thumb around her clit very slowly.

"N-not- going to work." Jade breathes out has I circle faster on her clit pushing the head against her entrance. Her breath hitches as she looks at the toy that's about to invade her. I stop playing with her clit and she groans trying to follow but I pull away some more. This could be some kind of pay back for all the teasing the first time using the strap-on on me. I push the toy back against her and this time I let the head go inside. Her eyes slam shut followed by a loud moan as her back arches off the bed as she tries to push more onto it but I don't let her.

"Are you going to cut her some slack?" I asks staying still. She opens her eyes smiling and shaking her head no. I smile back evilly back and start a very slow pace I know Jade is hating. Jade's hands balls into a tight fist her knuckles turning white. When I can tell she is loosened up enough I start to speed up and so does her breathing. "Come on Jade." I say holding her down so that she won't try to get more out of this. She shakes her head making me stop. I grab her leg place it on my shoulder and laying down against her with her leg in still in place. She cries out in pleasure as the toy goes deeper.

"Shit." She swears yanking at her restrains. I smile leaning down pushing my lips to hers. She growls against me as I start up a super slow pace and biting at her bottom lip. I pull away looking down at her and she looks like she can't take it but she won't give in. I pull away stopping my slow pace she is going to kill me when this is over. I just hope when it is Jess isn't in as much trouble. Love button ups. I grab Jade's shirt yanking it open making her grasp as a few buttons pop off. Jade tries to rock her hips but I push more against her making her stop moving as I start to feel her. I cup her covered breast massaging them as I start back up my really slow pace pulling down her bra uncovering her beautiful mounds. I love Jades breast. I lean down wrapping my lips around her pink nipple making her arch into me. I do the same to her other boob before letting go and starting to pound her. Enough teasing I guess I'm going to have to fuck her till she gives in. I don't care how long it takes she's going to crack.

"T-Tori." She cries out and I grab her other leg putting it on my shoulder laying back against her and she screams again. I push my lips to hers again silencing her. She moans loudly against my lips as I continue to pound her.

"Come on Jade give in." Was that just my voice? Damn I didn't think it could that husky.

"N-never." She shots back through a moan. I push harder inside of her and she cums hard screaming loudly but I don't stop. I keep up my hard fast pace and Jade is screaming her head off. I didn't think her voice could get that high.

"Jade all you have to do is hear me out." I say a biting her bottom lip.

"No, Ahh!" She screams cumming hard again. Tuff cookie. "Tori stop!" She screams but I just keep going. I push my lips hard against hers shutting her up. I pull away taking her legs off my shoulders and holding them wide open continuing my unforgiveable pounding.