Chapter 13

Okay today is Thursday and I managed to finish almost all of the work doing a VERY good portion of it from yesterday and today. Thanks to Jade giving me a massage relive some of the stress. It's not easy trying to explain to a five year old that she can't color on your homework. Especially if she's Jade's five year old sister.

"Tori put the pencil down and come here." Jade demands from beside me. I'm still working on the homework and my brain is fried and my hand hurts. Too much thinking and writing.

"No." I say as I finally start to write but Jade snatches the pencil from making me groan. "Jade." I whine.

"Don't Jade me. You need to relax. You've been working hard all yesterday and today. Plus taking care of Liz while I'm at school." She says making a good point.

"Liz isn't really that much trouble. Besides the times she gets fussy and wants someone to sing to her, I think she does that on purpose. She knows I have all this work." I say jokingly making Jade laugh and roll her eyes.

"Well she knows when her 'mommy' is working herself to hard. You still have a lot of time to finish all this work. Now let me help you relive some of that pent up stress." She says and her eyes get darker. I don't like the look she's giving me. It's very mischievous. She gets off the bed grabbing all of my work moving it to her little desk before closing and locking the door. She looks at me raising a seductive eyebrow with a little smirk.

"No Jade please let me finish." I beg really not wanting to finish and she knows that. She shakes her head turning off the light and the only light coming in is the little bit from the blinds but that doesn't stop me from seeing the predatory look in her eyes.

"Get undressed." She demanded sweetly before walking into the bathroom. I hear the water come on to the bathtub. "Okay I guess you need a little help." She says a few seconds later coming out the bathroom. She gets to the bed pulling me off grabbing the hem of my shirt pulling it off gently before attaching her lips to mine. She pushes her tongue in my mouth as she grabs the top of my shorts pushing them down my tan legs. Our lips are still connected as I step out of them.

She pulls away grabbing my hand leading us both to the bathroom. Jade's tub is a whirlpool. It's really big it has the built in jets and could fit like five people. I never used it only just to shower. I look at the tub to see it's full of water with steam radiating of shut off the water before wrapping her arms around me and unhooking my bra. She pulls away letting my bra fall to the floor.

Jade's eyes roam my body has she undresses herself leaving her completely naked. I bite my lip as I eye her naked body and she eyes mine. She pulls me back into a heated kiss grabbing my ass before pulling down my boy shorts. I moan when she sucks on my bottom lip before pulling away and getting in the tub. She gets herself situated in the middle with her legs open before using the 'come hither' motion with a sexy smile. I smile back before getting in immediately feeling the heat rush through me. It's hot but not too hot.

I get all the way inside before sitting down with my legs over her thighs kind of wrapped around her waist with my knees bent kind of like I'm straddling her but I'm not on her lap. Once I'm fully seated she pulls me fully against her. You can say I'm straddling her now because every inch of our bodies are touching. Her arms around my waist my hands resting on her back. She leans in kissing me softly rubbing herhands up and down my back. She leaves my lips trailing kisses down my jaw to my neck.

I moan holding on a little tighter. The heat of the water, Jade's hot open mouths kisses on my neck, and the way her soft hands glide softly up and down my back is turning me on making me feel my wetness even in the water. Jade starts to suck and I tangle my hands in her mane tugging at it like she likes it making her suck harder and I tug again. It's an endless pleasure. She nips down on my neck, before pulling away coming back to my mouth kissing me softly. I feel one of her hands slide down my waist on to my ass squeezing before her hand slips down lower dipping inside my wetness teasing my entrance. I moan loudly tighten the grip I have on her hair. She growls against me biting down on my bottom lip sucking. My body is on fire and it's going to take a lot to put it out. I can slowly feel the stress fading away.