Chapter 10

A week later

"Tori did Jade try to suck your blood again?" Jess asks running her fingers across the new love bite on my neck. Jade gave it to me during one of our heated make out sessions.

"Yeah." I say smiling. When Jess sees the love bites that Jade mostly gives me she thinks Jade tries to suck my blood. Jade never just leaves hickes she has to bite me. I asked why. She said she likes to leave marks on what's hers.

"Why didn't you stop her? Did it hurt?" she asks as she keeps running her hand across it. Jess finds the bite marks Jade leaves very fascinating.

"I couldn't stop her because she had me pinned down and no it didn't hurt." She really did have me pinned down. I was trying to watch the TV but Jade wanted to make out we couldn't do more than that because the kids were up. Anyway I was laying down on my back looking at the TV upside down. Don't judge I'm weird like that. Well I was laying down on my back looking at the TV and Jade jumped on top of me going right to my neck. I tried to push her off but she pinned me down. I wasn't pushing her off because I wanted her to stop but Jade likes it when I fight her when she wants me. She likes to be dominate.

"Oh it looks like it hurts." She says as she leans in closer running her little fingers on each teeth print. "Jade doesn't have fangs cause you don't have those to little holes you have many different ones." She says running her fingers across the teeth print again. She is smart as hell and Jade lets her watch vampire movies. I'm glad she doesn't get nightmares. I see Jade standing in the bedroom doorway holding Liz with a smile on her face.

"Well you see, Jade isn't a vampire. She just likes to bite on stuff even if it isn't food." I say making Jade laugh from the doorway. Jess turns around seeing Jade walk all the way in the room. She gives Liz to me as she sits on the bed. Jess looks at Jade and her eyes go big looking at me to Jade. "What?" I ask looking confused at why she's looking at us like that.

"Do you like to bite on stuff that isn't food too? Because Jade as a bite mark on her neck too." she says crawling over to Jade and touching her neck. I gave her one too. This is my second time biting her. The first time when we we're fighting for the remote and today. Other than that mine are mostly hickes and Jess know what those are but when she see the teeth marks she thinks we try to suck each other's blood. I look at Jade and see she's smirking at me.

"No I just bit her back because she was biting me." I say making Jess look at me confused. What now?

"But you had bite marks before and you didn't bite Jade back then." Damn this kid is too smart for her on good.

"Yea Tori how come you didn't bite me back then?" Jade ask with a smirk. Jerk.

"Good question." Is all I can say as I start to play with Liz. I tickle her tummy and she smiles really big making a little squeal noise.

"Are you going to answer it?" Jade ask. She's trying to see what I come up with so she can tease me. I look at Jade and she's still smirking and Jess is waiting for my answer.

"I guess I didn't want to." I say. It's not that I don't wanna bite Jade. It just she likes to bite me and leave her mark. I'm more of a sucker. Ha I just called myself a sucker.

"Oh but you wanted to this time?" Jade asks. She is pushing it. When the kids take their nap she is going to get it. I give her the 'You're going to get it look.' And she gives me a sexy panty wetting smile. Bitch.

"Yea I did because I wanted to try and fight harder to make you stop." I say making Jade raise an eyebrow at me with the 'Oh really' look. I know and she most definitely knows that I didn't want her to stop.