Chapter 11

Monday

Today is the day Jade and I are going to tell our friends about us. I'm really excited and nervous. I'm scared that they will react in a very bad way. I'm not too worried about Cat she's as sweet as the candy she eats. Robbie I don't know but I know Rex will be a perv that damn puppet. Andre' might be a little shocked, and Beck well I don't know but I don't think it will be good.

"Hey babe you ready?" Jade asks looking at me concerned. Jade isn't too worried about what people say. I'm not either but I don't want to lose my friends and I she doesn't want to lose them either. Also if people have something to say about us she would give them an earful.

"Yea I'm ready." I say giving her a sweet smile. She leans in kissing me with a lot of love.

"No matter what they say or think I will still love you." She says kissing me again.

"I love you too." and with that we walk out in the Café. I look over at our original table and see all our friends sitting there. I take a deep breath before looking over at Jade and she gives me a reassuring smile and squeeze to my hand. I smile back and we walk to the table hand and hand. When our friends see us they smile getting us with a little 'hey' or 'hi'. When we sit down Jade is next to Cat and I'm next to Robbie with Andre' and Beck on the other side of the table. I look at Jade and she nods.

"Hey guys we have to tell you something." I say making them stop there little chatting with each other and giving me their attention. I smile nervously making Jade squeeze my hand letting me know that she's right there and not going anywhere. "Well Jade and I are like together." I say hesitantly making everyone at the table shrug.

"We know for the play." Andre' says as he takes a bite out of his apple. They don't get what I'm saying.

"No I mean like together, together." I say putting a little something on the word 'together'. All the boys' eyes go wide and Cat smile really big.

"You're fucking with us right?" Beck asks not believing what I'm saying. I expect that from him.

"No we're not Beck. Why would you think that?" Jade asks sounding pissed. Oh shit everything is about to go to hell.

"Because you and Tori hate each other and now you come in here talking about you're together. It's hard to believe." He says making Jade look even more pissed. We did use to hate each other.

"Actually it's the opposite." I say making Beck scoff rolling his eyes.

"Bullshit. You guys don't love each other." Beck says and I'm starting to get pissed. I know his still in love with Jade but how can he tell us we don't love each other.

"Fuck you Beck okay. Just because you still have feelings for me doesn't mean you can deny the fact that I'm in love with Tori. We're over and we will never be back together. Ever." She says making him look hurt and angry. Everyone at the table is quite looking at Jade and Beck with wide eyes.

"You don't love her. No matter how much you claim you do you don't." he says standing up. "No matter what Jade your still in love with me and you'll just hurt Tori by coming back to me and letting me fuck you." Before I know it I'm on my feet punching Beck smack dead in the jaw making him fall over the sit hitting the ground with a thud. Everyone in the Café' freezes and they just look at Beck on the ground holding his jaw. I storm away feeling eyes on me. Fucking Bastard! I can't believe he said that! I'm so fucking pissed right now. OW! Shit that was a stupid idea. I just punched the locker. I don't care right now. I thought Beck was a nice guy but his just a dick who's ex-girlfriend is with me now and he can't accept the fact that she loves me now and not him. Ugh!

"Tori!" I hear Jade call my name and I stop pacing and look at he worried face. "Damn babe what did you do to yourself?" she ask coming up to me and taking my hand and looking at my bruised knuckles. I hiss at the pain trying to pull away but Jade keeps a hold onto me. "It doesn't look broken but it is going to be sore for a while are you okay and I'm not just talking about your hand." She says her eyes telling me how concerned and worried she is.