Chapter 24

Yes! Finally I'm back to school again. Jess is off punishment and she is excited about that. Claire has been bringing Sophie over so she and Jess can hang out. Those two girls are like Jade and I. Jess is the bad and Sophie is the good. it's so cute when they fight because they don't make any types of sense. They say I'm not your friend anymore then the next thing you know they on the floor coloring or being bad. They would spy on us trying to see if were making out and if we are they would jump out yell 'ew' then run.

We used to chase them and tickle them till they give up. They still do it but we don't pay them any attention they would come jump on the bed and attack us. They try to fight us but Jade and I always win. Sometimes we would fake like they won just so they could leave us alone. They're good kids that just want to play so it doesn't bother us that much.

Mr. West has been really cool. We can kiss in front of him but as you know no sex but apparently that doesn't apply to Jade because she is really good at the force love and affection thing. Because every time his in the house and Jade wants to get it on she would cover my mouth and have her way with me. To be honest it's a real adrenaline rush. Not knowing whether he's going to walk in or not. So it keeps all your senses to high alert making my big O the best! We almost got caught one time in the kitchen when I was cooking and I had a skirt on and Jade came behind me pushing her fingers in. I was so close when her dad walked in. She had to pull out really fast leaving me sexually frustrated all day. Me being the one not to break the rules jumped Jade once her father was in bed. It's bad I know but I need some release and I don't like getting myself off.

For the last few days Jade has been able to obey by her father's rules. She still tried but I was able to hold her off. Just I know I'm going to get her good for 'raping' me that night.

"You ready?" Jade asks holding my hand tight. Like I said first day back to school since I beat up Max so things might be a little strange.

"Yea." I say smiling nervously. Jade leans in kissing me.

"Just remember I will be keeping my eyes on you." Jade warns against my lips and I nod. She told be before what she was going to do and if I act up. I'm in for a very bad punishment. I am not looking forward to that brush again.

"I know." We kiss one more time before going into the building. I get a few looks nothing bad just a few little scared looks. I don't want anyone to be sacred of me. I was just standing up for what was mine and I hope they figure that out soon. Jade and I part ways going to our lockers.

"Tori!" There is Cat. The petite redhead wraps her little arms around me crushing me in a very strong hug.

"Hey Cat." I breath out finally able to catch my breath after she lets go.

"So happy your back. Missed you this much." She says smiling really big opening her arms has wide has she can get them letting me know how much she missed me.

"I missed you too Cat." I say smiling before opening my locker and getting the things I needed out.

"What's up Tori girl glad she see you're back." I hear Andre's friendly voice has I turn around from my locker as I finish getting my things. I hug Andre' soon hugging Robbie and Beck.

"I've missed you guys so much." I say happily. I know I could have called them and asked them to hang out but they had school which means homework making them busy so no and I had homework too. Thanks to Mr. West being back I don't have to really worry too much about the kids.

"Tori, Jade, Andre' Beck we have to practice for the play after school." Sikowitz says coming up to us. Jade just made it over to us wrapping her arm around my waist pull me back so that I'm against her chest.