Chapter Thirty-Seven

Your POV
Your phone rings about midday as you were tiredly nibbling on a triangular sandwich with your favourite filling, made especially by your mother for you on days that weren't the greatest.
'Thomas' the screen tells you.
You pick it up and hold it to your ear, "Hey," you sigh softly.
"Y/N, I found her," he says softly, with a hint worry in his tone. "She was really drunk in a club... now she's laying on my sofa with a bad hangover."
"Oh god. I'll be right over," You respond, immediately jumping to your feet and grabbing your keys, heading for the front door.
Thomas hangs up and texts you directions.
"Where are you going?" Your mother calls, walking out of the kitchen to see you standing at the front door, about to leave.
"Jessica," You explain quickly, before sprinting out.
She laughs fondly and waves you goodbye.
You follow the directions as quickly as you can. You gave up sprinting almost a minute after leaving the house, out of breath, so you stick to a speed walk.
Omg.
You stop in shock seeing the address Thomas had described: '12 Elizabeth Avenue'. 'You can't miss it'.
He lives in a frickin mansion.
It's so big.
Omg.
Thomas opens the door as you walk towards the front door, mouth still wide open.
"Yeah I know, I'm rich," he rolls his eyes. "Come on." He grabs your hand and pulls you inside after him, leading you through a large archway in the hall into a ginormous room with a large flat screen tv, expensive furniture, an excessive fireplace... the list goes on.
I see Jessica half asleep, draped over one of the couches and my eyes widen.
"Jess!" I exclaim, hurrying to her side and taking her hand.
She groans softly at the sound.
"Sorry," I murmur apologetically. "How do you feel?"
"Great." She mutters sarcastically, bluntly.
Thomas sighs, "Jessica, Y/N's not the one using you. Hannah is."
"To get to me," You add.
"Of course she is, because it's all about you," She mutters.
"No it isn't, Jess, please," You murmur desperately. "You're my best friend. I didn't mean it. I'm really sorry. I'll let you give me another makeover, I'll come to all of your try outs and games, I'll even give you all of my chocolate for the rest of the term. Please Jess. I'll do anything to be your friend again."
She glances up and a small smile crosses her face, "I missed you." She sits up and pulls you into a hug.
With a sigh of relief you wrap your arms around her in return. "I missed you more."
Thomas grins in the background.
After ages of hugging, we eventually break away, still smiling at each other.
"How's your head feel?" Thomas asks.
You're about to reply 'what?' in confusion before realising that he wasn't talking to you.
"The headaches going away a bit. The medicine really helped," She smiles.
"Okay, I'll invite Min-Min and Newtie over for lunch," he gets his phone out of his pocket and walks out.
Jessica suddenly starts smirking a little, a mischievous glint in her eyes.
"What?" You grin at her smile. It's surprising how much you've missed it.
"We need to get Hannah back," she shrugs.
"For what?" You tilt your head.
"Everything."

Thomas walks back in, "they'll be right over" he tells you.
"I was thinking," Jessica says. "It's Newtie and Min Min, but then you haven't got a nickname."
"Oh yeah!" You join in and grin at his expression.
"Tommy?" She suggests.
"No. only Newt is allowed to call me that." He pauses, and at your questioning reactions, quickly adds, "it's a long story."
"Okay, how about Tom?" Jessica persists.
"No way," he shakes his head.
"Well, then what?!" Jessica through her arms up in frustration.
He walks in front of you and shrugs.
Then you see it.
He is stood directly in front of a large picture of an animal of some sort, which of course has a pair of antlers. It looks like they are his antlers.
You and Jessica exchange a grin, barely able to contain your laughter.
"What?!" He demands with a small frown
"Thomoose!" The two of you burst out, laughing excitedly, slapping your leg. You were laughing harder than you ever remember laughing.
He frowns for a moment, before chuckling a little, "very funny. Definitely not."
"Too late! That's it!" You giggle madly.
He groans and looks up hearing the door knock, walking out to the corridor to answer it.
He returns with Newt and Minho behind him. They exchange confused glances and frown at our hysterical laughter.
"What's so funny?" Minho demands.
"Tho.. tho.." You try to calm yourself down enough to speak.
"Thomoose," Jessica grins.
Eventually the two of you calm down enough to greet them.
Newt pecks your lips softly. You find yourself getting lost inside of his beautiful eyes, but you don't want to find the way out.
"What do you guys want for lunch?" Thomas asks.
"Pizza," Jess exclaims.
"Burgers," Minho frowns at Jess.
"No, Pizza!"
They full on glare at each other, slowly getting louder.
"Burgers!"
"PIZZA!"
"BURGERS!!!"
Supposedly Jessica's headache has vanished.
Thomas chuckles a little, "how about we order from the nearby restaurant. Then you can both get what you want."
Jessica nods.
Minho shakes his head, "we must all have burgers." He says in a randomly formal tone.
You and Newt look confused.
Jessica somehow catches on, "No, mister, I would actually prefer if we could all order what we wish, don't you agree?" She also speaks in an incredibly posh tone.
Thomas groans, "I'm not posh!"
He glances at Newt and you. You grin as you get it.
"What do you two lovebirds want?" Thomas asks.
Newt shrugs, "whatever you're having."
"Chicken nuggets!" You exclaim.
"Chicken nuggets is usually on the kids menu," Thomas reminds.
"Then ask for a bigger portion, my kind sir," You say, poshly.
He rolls his eyes playfully, but beckons Jessica to follow him into the kitchen to help him remember the large order.
"I can't believe how rich he is," You say thoughtfully, looking around again.
"His dads a billionaire, because he made his own company," Minho shrugs.
"Which one?"
"Netflix," Newt grins.
Omg.
"That's so cool!" You laugh a little.

After a while of sitting and waiting, Minho stands up, "I'm gonna go see what the other two are up to." He walks out and to the kitchen. You and Newt join hands, your hand fitting satisfyingly into his, like a perfect puzzle piece.
Minho wolf whistles and laughs from the corridor, "Why am I not surprised?!"
The two of you investigate, going to the kitchen door only to see the two passionately kissing, ignoring the three of you.
"Yes Jess!" You laugh, happy for her. The phone was on the side, untouched.
Newt smiles watching them and picks up the phone before walking out, phoning the restaurant for him.
You follow him, your hands still joined. Minho gets his phone out and starts filming the two.
'Bribery' he mouths to you as you exit, and winks.
Newt quickly orders the food along with the milkshakes he knows you all like.

RINGGGGGG
At this point they'd finally stopped kissing, and now look flustered, both blushing a little, but love in their eyes whenever they look at one another.
You wonder if you and Newt have that love eyes look when you look at each other.
Thomas opens the front door and thanks the delivery guy, tipping him for his speed before closing the door, somehow balancing the five boxes of food on one arm.
"FOOD, GLORIOUS FOOD!" Jessica sings seeing the boxes.
"Thank you kind sir," Minho bows to him and takes the box labelled 'burger'.
"Shut up, Min Min," Thomas frowns at him and hands out the boxes to everyone.
Mmmmm. They smell delicious.
"You shut up, Thomoose," Minho grins.
As we're stuffing our faces with food, a tall man walks in. He has tidy, combed back brown hair and devious blue eyes; he's wearing a stiflingly smart suit.
He narrows his eyes at us in disapproval, "Thomas?" He seemed to be giving Thomas an even worse look, like - 'I am embarrassed to have you for a son'.
Thomas shrugs, "Guys, this is my dad. Dad, these are my other two... friends, Y/N and Jessica."
Newt and Minho exchange glances. Clearly they've already made his acquaintance.
His dad (who looks more like a 'father' than a 'dad') glances between us, looking the two of us up and down, his cold gaze never faltering. Then he looks back to Thomas. "You know the rules. No girls in your room, and no distractions from your studies." He mutters and walks out.
Jessica's happiness has faltered a little.
Thomas sighs, "Don't pay him any mind. It's my life, not his."
She nods a little, but still looks uncertain.
He takes her hand to comfort her, before looking round at us, "wanna... do something?" He says randomly.
"Plan something," Jessica has relaxed a little, and smiles at me.
"Plan what?" Minho inquires with a small frown.
"We need to get Hannah back... somehow. For everything she's done," Jessica says firmly. I smile at her gratefully.
"Yeah," Thomas nods, then frowns. "What did you have in mind?"
Newt is smiling, but he glances between us, especially looking at you, protectively, "nothing illegal." He warns.
Your eyes widen.
Something dances into your head - a single, brilliant idea leaping through your mind delicately, and you already know exactly how to get your revenge...