End of the Deal, Gather the 0's

Yesterday 1 versus 10 was amazingly fast and Senou win with only one scratch, now that everybody knows how powerful he is bring a crack within the school Rank system, there was a Rank 0?!?!

Senou has taken the impossible rank and named the strongest adventurer in the academy. And yet he still sleeping on the roof he even hug his Star X Cali-Blade, then two strangers a boy and a girl, they look like a love couple, then open the door and shocked "there a someone sleeping on the roof?" they said

They slowly retreat and suddenly a loud robotic voice yelled.

"Senou!!!! Wake Up!!!!!"

He wake up with a big yawn, then a mysterious figure open the door.

"tsk, I knew it was your voice, long time no see..... TE.CHA"

Wow an A.I and her appearance is a beautiful girl and looked the same age as Senou, but don't be hypnotized or be attracted by her looks, because she can appear every where if there is electrical Aura like this academy, she is a big stalker.

TE.CHA or "Teka" want Senou to meet the principal, class 0 has already establish and the last requirement is for senou to take responsibility, what kind of responsibility?, not long in the principal's office, there is the whole student that lose the yesterday match they looked embarrassed, shocked, and angry.

The principal told senou that all of them have transferred to Class 0, and he explains to senou that not all of the students in this academy is aiming to be an adventurer. This realm is in peace, so there are times of serenity and quietness, everybody can aim to be a professor of technology, or banker, a culturist, and have their own place of work, and especially live peacefully with their family. If there is a treat a police, firefighter, army, any public officers can handle it, but presence from the old world cannot be ignored and that is why Senou's father give him and the other principals an order to preserve and trained talented yet brave adventurers.

But as senou have said, "Adventurers" then and now are two different times, because they take it so lightly because of the peace, they need to know the struggle of the old world if they want to be one, they will not survive if they just attack slimes that spawns from now where.

to become the new generation they must obtain their originality, for that to happen one must guide them No one have met the criteria until now, who would fit except the one and only Senou Tetsuka, now instead being a student he is responsible to educate class 0, he seem have no objections, even though he is lazy he can get serious, but there is one thing he want to say

"Are you out of your mind!!!!"

"You just threw my high school youth out of the window!!!!!"

Everyone is shocked, and suddenly the office door is opened, who opened it? , it was Anaisha, Lucius, Akane, and the news club, they have been listening this whole time, do they have class this time around? Then the principal pull them inside and shut the door, I think this last one is important.

Remember about the attack that almost destroyed the school? , these people could be an organization that trying to distort our peaceful realm, and they took the advantage of monsters and mutant creatures, and the invaders technology. They used this moment when the realm in its weak state, so the purpose of the Class 0 is to investigate these "Terrorist" and put a stop of their plans, and the principal knows that attack was not a coincidence.

Let's continue to the teaching topic. Senou will teach history, and the Class 0 home room teacher. The news will tell everyone about senou's teachings and TE.CHA will accompany him through every task, ow no... not that

Then the principal tell everybody except senou to get back to their class rooms, now for a very secret meeting, but to make sure nobody is peeking or ear popping, senou suggest that they talk in the battle scape.

Then the principal asks about senou's experience fighting the terrorists, senou replies, they are totally weak when they fought 1 on 1 but they became that much organized, there are not somebody can stupidly mess with. But there is one guy who must be noticed as a powerful person, and it was that mysterious person.

The stupid mage that he fought has a will to carry out terror, but that person. He have that eyes off a predator that have been pissed in an big way, a vengeance seeker.

Then the principal ask about senou's mother, is she doing fine, senou replies that she really sad and worried the night before the departure but senou convince her mother that for him to be strong and follow his father foots steps he has to go, and maybe he can visit often and he could invite his new friends. But he bet that if she knew about this she will be super worried again.

After those discussions they exit the battle scape, so the home room is about to start and senou is still don't know where is the class, he ask Teka where should the class should be, but she won't he wan't to spend more time with senou, just like old times but he is kinda annoyed by Teka.

Mean while class 0 student are quite lax, yumiki can't believe that jerk is their new homeroom and training teacher, Akane, Linx and the twins agreed to them, but Nia and Cliff is quite serious, they are out matched, but for senou to teach them the new way maybe isn't so bad, besides the terrorist attack last time can't leave their thoughts since then.

It's a surprise that this class is huge for just 10 students, are there going to be more students transferred here? , then Gary had an idea to make the teacher humiliated for his actions yesterday, everybody agrees except the other two.

Senou Sneezes even though he's not sick, what gonna happen next?