An Old friend

They went to a village in the tower and ask the chief to borrow a room for this person to rest, Xin want to stay with the Victim so he can explain everything that have happened, he just hope that he haven't forgotten his name

Yumiki charges out towards the gate then senou tries to stop her

"I don't know about those experiments, that man or even the terrorism, all I know is that I want to save akane"

"But do you even know how? You know that we will go up against the big boss here"

"Then what am I supposed to do?"

"What I mean is, rushing the encounter is not a good choice"

"He is right yumiki"

"Nia?! Why are you here? you shouldn't move recklessly"

"I will never let my dearest sister in harm's way, you know that you could always count on me, besides I already recovered thanks to senou's leadership, if he didn't make that plan I am totally still sleeping right now"

"Nia is the others still at the inn?"

"Yup they still recovering"

"Good, could you guys accompany me for a bit?"

They are curious, then he brought out a teleportation stone so there is no worries to meeting a lot of mobs, they teleported to what the people now called "The Relay" a place of an aftermath reward for finishing the "Freedom movement" a place for the traders, workers and adventurers take a rest, Nia and yumiki could visit here whenever they want if they achieved the required mastery

Why they were brought here? because senou wants to find a very special friend "she" is a very skilled blacksmith she even has the permission to participate in the unknown mineral investigation which held every once a year, if it's about the craftsmanship she is the first one to visit on senou's list

They ventured through a crowded alley and found the friend's shop, they enter the shop with their eyes amazed with a showcase of flawless weapons, armors and gear, it feels like paradise, but please try to keep your manners this place is the professional after all

"Lena! Are you here?"

"Wait a second!"

"Don't worry take your time, I got more visitors"

"wow senou! It's been a while how is miss miyagi"

"mom? She's fine, hey im not come here for that, these are my new friends"

"im nia and this is my sister yumiki, we are students under mister senou's care"

"what?! A Teacher?! I knew that old man has plans for you"

"can we stick to my topic please, I want to get these two some new weapons, we got a special mission"

"ow I heard about those terrorist, the TV News and the MNet Media had giving us a lot to care about, well what kind of weapon do they need"

"something adaptable, I got a feeling that were gonna be in sorts of places"

"umm a Rapier user and a new kind of staff, nia right? Could you tell me what's that you using?"

"it's an Soma Staff, I got it when it was first released a year ago, it meant for high channeling magic so that it can charge faster than normal"

"okay I will have my guys take care of that"

"Lena can I leave the girls with you, i heard someone needing help"

"ow dear good luck"

"hei what about akane are you going to ignore..."

"im leaving!"

Senou leaves Yumiki and Nia in the blacksmith, yumiki asks weird question

"miss lena, are you his boyfriend?"

"what ?! no im already married little girl"

"wow yumiki is jealous" nia teasing yumiki

"ah shut up, any way what's up with him leaving us here, does he really want to save akane"

"come one I know he have his reasons"

"ow by the way can you tell us about mister senou, im curious"

"ah that took me way back we and other 30 adventurers were the best of the best we even help his old man unite the realm"

"ow really?! tell me more"

The three really have fun talking about senou on his back, but the talk begin to be more serious

"wow he did all that he is strong than I thought"

"well if he have his mana steady he could but I only saw that happened when he fought the final boss"

"so if he is this strong then why does he keep wasting time than saving akane"

"don't be like that little sister"

"I believe he can but another bad habit is that he is always super worried"

"huh" yumiki and nia questions in the same time

"he knows that there are no other adventurers helping him, even if there is a big threat he always spare his time to save others before it, he always thinks about what if he getting himself into a long dangerous war? He could neglect everybody who needs it the most, and especially for having the power to wipe off the whole realm"

"..." yumiki wearing a sad pair of eyes thinking and sympathize about senou's character

"that makes him worry non-stop, so now he wants the world to weight his shoulders no matter how annoying it gets, and of course the feeling he rewarded are real and sincere, seeing a big smile, tears of joy, and even a warm thank you but with all this kindness, happiness, and how powerful as he shows, he's carrying that loneliness the rest of us could never imagine too"

The employee have completed Yumiki's and Nia's weapons, Elegant and fast Rapier with the new Carbon Fiber coated reinforced aluminum Blade, then a Soma long staff MK-2 with Lena's signature skill "Explosion"

Later, senou come back to the shop and as tell yumiki and nia to continue their journey, he let them walk first then just before he shut the door

"huh they're not mad anymore? What happened Lena?"

"hmm it's girls talk, you won't understand"

"what's that supposed to mean, we'll see you later"