Teaching?! How hard can it be?

Everyone in Class 0 is tense waiting for Senou to trigger the prank they settled, but heck its already noon senou didn't showed up, they are so bored except for Nia and Cliff kept studying, Yumiki realizes that senou is with TE.CHA, so they called her through their Smartphone.

TE.CHA suddenly felt a buzz, it's a call from Yumiki and she ask where is senou and get him to the class, TE.CHA obviously don't want to be separated from senou and want to walk around the school with him, then, Bunja interrupts and tells TE.CHA that there is a surprise waiting for senou, then TE.CHA became interested about this surprise, she tell senou that she has some errands and quickly dashes off.

Yumiki told everyone that TE.CHA is coming so they prepare to surprise senou, then suddenly somebody opens the Class door, it was TE.CHA and everybody was surprised instead, for her to open the door the trap was activated there was a bomb on top of the class door and it explodes in front of TE.CHA's Face, it was a big explosion of....Slime?.

After a moment everyone said sorry to TE.CHA and the girls is trying to clean her.

"You students are a bit mean towards her huh" Senou said

Wait senou? Since when he entered the class, actually he chased after TE.CHA but quietly so he activates "Ghosting" so she won't notice but it's a good thing he activates it, cause after the bomb explodes the slime phase through him, so he didn't get slimed and clean from head to toe.

Senou scold everyone Except for Nia, Cliff and, TE.CHA. Let's start homeroom... but it's already time for recess, but... but senou just got here, well he gave up and ask if everyone is attend today's school activities and that's it, yet everybody already left and senou got annoyed that they waste their time just this set up.

Senou slouching on his chair in the teacher's lounge, and one of the teachers ask him to have lunch together and it was this tall and nice guy named Silver sensei, he want to have lunch in the student's cafeteria and senou to join him, on the way there senou ask silver that did they met before?, well he was still little back then but his mother was Silver sensei's upperclassmen, after a couple of years silver visits senou's mother for a little reunion and when he got there he saw senou still a toddler and has a big wooden blade for a play toy!, he was shocked back then.

Senou apologies and silver sensei said "don't mind it", they enjoy the chat till the cafeteria but themselves something to eat, but there are no tables left well it's really is crowded, Then there is Lucius, Anaisha and another student call them to join on their table

Lucius start the chat with introducing Bango his sparring partner for martial arts class, but then senou told anaisha that senou is going to teach history at her class but before that silver told senou that students here they study with themselves so the teachers is just evaluated and just to take care their education in the academy, silver sensei have no idea what class 0 is about so senou is a bit annoyed.

But wait, Field training, study by themselves, their education in the academy, being am noxious because of their ranks, that just give senou an idea!. But the bell rang so first thing first he needs to teach history

Anaisha came to her class and prepare for history class but when she sit down all the class swarming around her and start talking rumors about senou, they suspect a relationship between them after they saw them talking without honorifics, their rumors were

"What happened between you two?"

"is he rude?"

"Did you two met before?"

"What are his bad habits?"

"Are you his girlfriend?"

"Is he really the hero's child?"

"Do you think he is handsome?"

"He saved the academy under an hour, or was it half an hour?"

Anaisha became overwhelmed with questions, then suddenly the bell rings and everyone return to their seats with haste, and apparently Anaisha is sitting with Friy the little sister of Cliff von shoe horse and her best friend, Friy ask anaisha about all rumors being true, but anaisha said to not put our faith on them.

Senou enters the class and it became noisy again, he settle down and introduce himself to the history class, then one of them ask questions and it is the same as the rumor, everyone asks relentlessly and senou felt the pressure

"This is no time for rumors, if you can't keep it to yourself, come to me at my office!"

And the class became silent, now let's continue with the studies, senou tells the student about the first Year of the Neo calendar. Most of them raise their hand then senou pick Friy to tell us about the first year.

Year 1 Emi 1st of the Neo calendar it's the day where the calamity war has ended with the winter season became spring, the hero successfully defended the realm and peace has return, but realm need to be rebuild. Seiga, Mythiria, Monsun, Lugeis, and Borbosa has decided to restore the realm and secure safety for the people in it, and they all agreed that the calendar should change to the Neo calendar.

Then senou tell the rest of the class to find "The Freedom Movement" so he can explain them about it, what is this Movement about and what behind them? Maybe there would be a secret, then the student's curiosity have been lift up and search their notes for it, interesting