Clash and Wield the Photon and the Void

They found a cave moments later and in the dark there was a silhouette and that feeling of an cold eyes of Hound, now senou has a really bad feeling of what happened but yumiki dashes in and followed him towards the source, dark crystals is everywhere and at the end of the path something pulls the space

The Star Duren DeX, the only sword of its kind that contains the power of the element of the void "Enigma" and there was the fanatic wizard again and he is trying to possess it but the sword backfires manifest him with the mind of absolute power, the wizard can't handle it so the power drive him mad

Not long the Principal founds them in the cave and he saw hound with sad eyes, hound smirks with and attacks him with confidence but yet yumiki interferes him for the second time and senou fight the manifested wizard

Both senou and wizard are head to head their blade clashes but with that madness senou could be out matched, then senou opens his trick, stones gathered on his palms and a spark happen and it will spread lightning on impact

"Double Star ~ Ballista"

It stuns him quite long for senou to channel enough mana for his next skill his blade covered with ice and water circulates around it and it became the sharpest blade you ever see

"Double Star ~ Aqua Icicle Slash"

The wizard was cut in half died because there is no other way to stopping his madness, because the mana the Star Duren Dex took was too much it's starting to surge the cave, senou tries to stop it by seal it on ice but with what cost, the explosion was undeniable and took the whole cave open as soon they realized the principal was taken form of an transparent wisp an ancient, that explains why senou drops the formality because he was 200 years old

Ancient can live for thousands of years with a condition to absorb a lot of mana to sustain them with it they can protect the realm from out worldly threads even if sacrifices are needed from lives of others to their own.

Yumiki and Hound surprised but hound shows anger towards seiga and rush towards him but yumiki interferes again and handcuffs him, seiga told them that his life will end in 2 months and the only thing left to do is to graduate all students so they are away from danger

He tells a last word to senou "do you remember your old promise, you kept it quite far and I hope it will stay that way, because when they comes, the catastrophe will happen again" senou gladly smiles because that he met such a noble principal to pick up his slacks but now senou picks up the Duren Dex but it didn't manifest.

Because Star X Cali Blade photon powers counter the enigma that could overwhelm the host, then Seiga told him that the Star Duren Dex is also a blade from his father and he ask senou the reason why, of course that reason is connected to a hero anyway, the purpose of the hero may save the one who is endangered but his task was to bring the balance and that is why as his son senou must be more powerful to fight more powerful enemies, as soon as they recovered hound escapes and never be seen again.

2 days has pass a News spread that the explosion killed Seiga Crawford and his remaining dust was all that is left, because of this Seiga academy shall be run by the remaining staff at the moment, but it's a lie and his friends of seiga academy is the only one in his side, leaving that a rest seiga is planning to graduate all students in moderated academic scores but because their skills are still dull they will be sent to internship until the graduation.

Why is this because their focus must be those terrorists, if that attack has exploded in their wanted manner it will send a beacon to the Invaders and of course they will try again and they will succeed!

Well time is in our hands so let us use it to train or adventurers for the upcoming treats and that is what senou is trying to train yumiki single handedly today, well she asks for supervision but the weird thing is that she didn't bother to ask him his advice just sitting under a tree until sun down, the whole class starting to peek but senou didn't care, if they want to be strong they must evaluate each other.

But senou can't help there is something missing in yumiki's movements, so he asks what kind of skill she want to invent but she refuses to tell her secret to him, then senou gets up and walks towards her and suddenly transfer them both to the Battle Scape, Senou facilitates her with a suitable training spot, but she still refuses to tell it.

"Come on there is only you and me, at least give me the gist of it because I am your teacher, if you trust me, I will trust you"

"Fine, I guess I can't keep it a secret from you"

The training was over and apparently she want to master senou's mother which she have a skill called maiden of blades, it's actually a skill set that his mother used during her adventuring days, it's a great skill but needs years of practice, why is she pick that skill set anyway does she has something she didn't tell him?

"You know, I actually idolized your father too"

That surprises senou, when she was young she was powerless because of that she let her love ones disappeared including her parents, but when she read the news paper and saw Senou's father she became motivated and that is the start of her reason to become an adventurer, senou amazed and apologized for her to remember her parents, but maybe she isn't too different than senou after all this time.

After that they chatter a lot even more so like a teacher to a student