I need you

Alex's POV

I've been conversating with my sister, Spencer, who just found out that we are twins. To be honest, she is annoying me, she doesn't seem to get it. I just don't want to be Alex Drake anymore.

   A thought came to my head as Spencer kept rambling, I don't want Toby anymore. I want her. She was loyal to me, she listened to me. She will never know how much I needed her, how much I still need her. Without warning I get up out of my chair and leave the solitary confinement, leaving Spencer yelling behind me. I needed to find Aria.

Spencer's POV

   I'm telling Alex about my friends and our father when she suddenly jumps out of her chair and walks out of the cell. She keeps walking and turns the corner leaving the door to the cell open.  I call for her but she doesn't come back. I'm not sure if she left it open purposely or not, but I take my chances and step out of the cell. The hallway looks creepy like an underground bunker. Before I get the chance to run, a groan erupts through the underground base. Looking around I see a figure slumped down in a cell similar to mine.

"Hello? Hey, Can you here me?" I yell. The figure stands up and turns around. I gasp in disbelief. "Ezra?"

Aria's POV

Ezra didn't show up for the wedding, so I'm sitting in mine and Ezra's hotel room, just waiting for him to show up and explain. We all decide to go to sleep. Emily and Alison take the gold out couch, me and Hanna take the bed, and we assume that Spencer will be coming, so we leave space for her on the bed. I close my eyes and dream about Ezra and the kids we will never have as I feel the bed shift. I figure it's jut Hanna, but then I feel a light kiss on my right cheek. I remember that Hanna is on my left. Thinking it's Ezra I open my eyes. It wasn't him.

"Spe-" I'm stopped by Spencer putting her hand over my mouth. "I need you to come with me."

Hey guys it's Cube! This is the first chapter of my Alexria story. Hope you enjoy it! I also am going to do a Q and A with my second account (iloveboatsandaria) where you can ask "Spencer" questions about himself. The reason I'm doing this is because his life is different from Spencer Hastings' so I wanted you guys to get yo know him. So comment your question with #sqa and have a great day!