Wedding bells

Alex's POV

This can't be happening. I'm about to marry the love of my life......now she's gone.

——————————————————

"Okay the food goes on that table over there! We need centerpiece on that table!" I yelled. Seriously, this wedding stuff is really stressing me out. Aria wanted to just elope, but I wanted this to be special. "Alright Alex we got it." Spencer said from the other side of their room. She chuckled then walked over to me. "Why don't you go home and let us fix this place up." She offered.

   I nodded and grabbed my keys. Leaving, I took one last glance at the reception hall. Jeez I hope they get this done.

   I opened the door to my house and looked at my family. Aria was sitting on the floor writing while Elliot drove cars over her legs. I smiled and closed the door, making them both look up at me. "Hey." Aria said once she saw me. "Hi babe." I replied and gave her a kiss. I sat down on the couch picked up Elliot, he's so big now. "So, I left Spencer and the others to set up the wedding venue and reception. That may have been a bad choice." I told Aria.

    She laughed and tickled Elliot's feet. He giggled and pulled his legs back. Soon I'll be married to this woman, and we can be a real family.
———————————————————

I was standing at the altar waiting for Aria to walk down the aisle. Everyone was getting inpatient and to be honest, so was I. I thought Aria was ready for this, I guess she changed her mind. As I was about to leave, Toby busted through the doors in his uniform.

"Aria's been kidnapped!" He yelled. My heart shattered and I ran out of the church. I hoped in my car and started to drive to our house when I saw something in the rear view mirror. It was a doll with a black hoodie and string coming form the back.

    I grabbed the doll and stared at it for a second, then pulled the string. "If you want to find your fiancé, come to the bell tower in Rosewood. Come alone, or she dies." The doll said. I speed to get home and grab some stuff. Spencer agreed to take Elliot until I got back.

    I sat on the plane wondering if this was all a joke and Aria was dead somewhere.

   What happened to Aria? Find out in the next chapter.