Who's here?

(8 months later)

Alex's POV

I was upset at Aria for choosing to adopt a baby early in our relationship, but now I'm ready. We have fully set up the nursery and got him little clothes. We found out it was a boy some time ago. I've been counting down the days until he's hear. I regret making Wren the father of Lily and Grace, it hurts that they look like him. But I hope that this little boy will help me forget.

I'm currently sitting in my living watching Adult Swim. Aria is at the super market. As I'm just sitting here I get a call. It's Aria, so I answer the phone casually. "Hey Babe." I say nonchalantly. "Babe, get to the hospital its time!" Aria yells. I head to the hospital just in time for him to be born. I walk over to Aria, who is in awe over our little boy. "What do you want to name him?" Aria asks me. I think for a moment then decide on the perfect name.

     "Elliot." I say. Aria looks at me with concern, I'm confused. "What?" I ask. "Elliot Rollins is the name Archer Dunhill used when he was pretending to love Ali." Aria explains. "I didn't know that. He only left for some time, saying he was going to pretend to be a doctor with a fake name. I didn't know what it was." I confess. "But if you want me to change it-""No. It's what you want. I love the name." Aria interrupts. I look down at Elliot and smile, Aria hands him to me and the greatest felling burns inside of me. I have my girlfriend and son, nothing can go wrong.

Mona's POV

     I've been searching Rosewood for months, with no sign of Alex anywhere. A thought comes to my mind Why not call Hanna? and I take my phone out to call her. "Hey Mona!" She says. "Hey Han how are you?" I ask. "I'm great." She replies. "Oh great. How about Caleb and Tyler?" I ask. Hanna recently had a little boy, Tyler. He looks just like Caleb, and he's so cute, at least on Hanna's instagram. "They're both great, Tyler's getting so big already." Hanna replies.

     "Well I haven't seen you in so long I thought we could catch up!" I beam. "Oh that would be great! I live at 86 Haywood lane in Albany, New York. I live next to Aria and Alex." I could practically hear her mentally slapping herself after revealing where Alex is. "Well I'll be there soon!" I say and hang up. I now where she is.

(Three hours later)

    I arrive in Albany and go to the address Hanna gave me. I see the mailbox in front of the house next to hers, Montgomery and Drake it says. I decide to text Hanna and let her know I'll be there in half an hour. Be there in 30! I text. She replies "OK" so I go up to the front door. I ring the doorbell, but no one is home. Picking the lock I go inside. Decent place, with nice furniture. As I walk through the house I see a baby room. They have a child. I thought.

      Seeing that there's no one in the house, I go to Hanna's and explain that I took a faster route to get there. I'll get them at some point.

Aria's POV

     After signing the adoption papers, Alex and I take Elliot home. He passes the car seat test and falls asleep once he's in it.

     Once we arrive at home, Alex takes Elliot upstairs and shows him his rooms

     Once we arrive at home, Alex takes Elliot upstairs and shows him his rooms. She looks so cute, talking to him and smiling at how small he is. When Alex puts him down on the couch, I take a picture and put it on instagram.

@Ariamontgomery- Guess who's here! Meet Elliot Kyle Drake-Montgomery! 5lbs 7ounces

@Hannamarin- He's so ADORABLE!!!

@Spencercavanaugh- My nephew is so cute!

@Emilydilaurentisfields- I want to squeeze his cheeks!!!

@Alisondilaurentisfields- The cuteness is overwhelming!!!

@Monaisboss- I will kill that kid. I know where you live.

     I instantly get scared looking at that last message. Alex's hasn't checked her phone so she doesn't know. Mona's probably lying, maybe that not really her. I look over to my happy girlfriend and son. Everything will be fine.