Here comes the father

Alex's POV

It's been a couple weeks since the whole "Mona thing" went down. I spent my nights sitting downstairs late at night with a gun I recently purchased, just waiting for someone to try and harm my family. It's one of those nights, and I sitting in one of the chairs from the dining room, right in front of the front door. I hear a knock on the door that startles me. I get up to answer it, but first look though the glass to see who it is.

    There's a man outside, he's not dressed like a robber or anyone of a threat, but who would come to my door late at night? The man looks at me and smiles. Who is this guy? I open the door and he looks at me again. "Hello." I greet him, my gun behind my back. "Hi. You're, Alex, right?" How does he know my name." "Um, yes, who are you?" I ask. His smile gets bigger and he hugs me, it doesn't seem like an attack so I keep my gun still behind my back. I start to get uncomfortable and and pull away, I still don't know who this man is. "Who are you?" I ask again.

   "Oh I'm sorry, I'm Peter Hastings." He sticks his hand out and I shake it. This still doesn't help me. "I'm your father." He then says. Shock goes through me when he says that, my father? Dad I think. I'm not sure if I'm upset or happy that he's here after all this time. I let him into the house and he looks around amazed, I thank Charlotte for all of this. It still late at night so I let him take the guest room for the night and go back to my post in front of the door.

(The next morning)

Elliot's POV

    I lay in my crib, waiting for someone to come get me. I hear someone come into my room, It's my mommy! I love my mommy! She picks me up and says good morning, which makes me smile. "Babe look! Elliot smiled!" My mommy says. Then comes little mommy! I call her little mommy because she's so small. Well, I'm small too so....

Mommy says good morning again and starts to tickle me, making me smile again. "Aw!" Little mommy says. I'm carried downstairs and put on the couch. Mommy walks away for a second to get me some milk when a man comes from downstairs. He caught sight of me and starts to come towards me. Help! Stranger danger! Help me! No ones listening of course. I use the only this that works. I start crying. But that only brings him closer.

      "Hey there buddy!" The man says as he picks me up off the couch. Leave me alone! I continue to cry until mommy comes back and takes me from him. Thank you! "Aww, you scared?" She asks. Yes, I'm scared! "This is just your grandpa." She tells me. What is a grandpa! She then gives me back to my "grandpa" and disappears into the kitchen. Wait! Come back!

Aria's POV

I'm in the grocery store when I see a familiar face. Ezra. How'd he get here? He turns around and gets excited when he sees me. "Aria?" Ezra say walking over. Ugh, go away! "Hi." I say hesitantly. "Hey, how's it going?" He tries to sound like an old friend. "Fine." I answer, starting to move my cart away. "Wait Aria-""What Ezra? We're done remember? You cheated on! We both moved on." I tell him. "Nicole left on another project, and she didn't come back." Ezra says, starting to cry. I shouldn't feel bad for him but I do. I give him a hug and then pull away quick, only for him to kiss me. Instead of pushing him away I melt into it. What am I doing?! I push him and quickly go to the register, then leaving the store in a hurry. What will I tell Alex?