I dont love you anymore

(2 days later)

Ezra's POV

It's been a couple days since we found out about Alex. Everyone believed her story about avenging Charlotte's death. I have a slight doubt that she's really sorry about what happened. I think she's a monster for what she did to those girls.

Aria and I haven't spoken since that day. She kissed Alex right in front of me, then told the others to believe her story. Alex and Mary Drake were taken into custody after that. There was nothing Aria could do. She asked Spencer to talk to her parents about letting Alex go, but she simply replied "I don't think that's a good idea Aria."

Just yesterday, we got word that Mary and Alex were missing from their cells. Aria had spoken to no one since then. She must hope that Alex will knock on the front door one day. But that will never happen. Our love isn't the same. Nicole has come around sometimes when Aria isn't here. We have fun, when Aria's not here.

I walk over to the couch where Nicole is sitting and kiss her on the lips. I hear Aria in my head telling me What are you doing? What about me?! But I continue to kiss Nicole, telling Aria I don't love you anymore.

Alex's POV

I wake up on this plastic doll bed. The same one I cried on when I first got here. Mona and Mary got into an argument last night about the dresses we would be wearing. Mary told Mona that we shouldn't dress like dolls. Then Mona replied "You are. You're my dolls." When Mary didn't comply to Mona's "commands" she let her go and walked away. Then later while Mary and I were playing cards, she came up behind her and shot her in the back of the head.

I cried myself to sleep that night. My mother was dead, my sister hated me, and my true love was miles away. She probably got married to Ezra and forgot about me. When I show up one day, she'll look at me and say "I don't love you anymore."

Aria's POV

I sat on my bed, crying continuously for hours. I miss her. I miss the way she protected me, how our kisses felt right. I know Ezra and Nicole are probably making out on our couch right now, but I don't care. Ezra can have any girl he wants. One day he might come around and want me at some point. Probably when I realize that Alex will never come back. He will love me but I won't love him. I get the courage to leave the bed and pack my bags. I have to find Alex, I know she will come back, I have to believe that.

Grabbing my bags, I head downstairs to where the lovebirds are still kissing. They pull away and look at me like I was going to slaughter them both. I walk over to them and reach into the couch, pulling out my phone. I'm about when Ezra stops me.

"Wait, Aria this isn-" He starts before I interrupt him. "It's okay. You can be with her if you want. I don't love you anymore."

Spencer's POV

I go to Toby's to see him and Yvonne after what happened a couple days ago. (Yvonne is not dead in this story) I came to terms that my sister is who she is and I'm happy that she's gone. I feel bad for Aria, but she needs to let it go. She didn't know Alex.

I go to knock on the door when I hear arguing from inside. "What are you saying?" One person says, it sounds like Yvonne. "I'm saying that I love Spencer and I want to be with her." That sounds like Toby. A smile appears on my lips. I turn around and act like I was there when a car pulls out. Out comes my "boyfriend" Marco Fury.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him politely. "I was going to your house to see if you wanted to meet up and go for lunch but I saw that you pulled out of your driveway so I followed you." Marco says in one breath. "Oh well- I was just leaving so...." I tell him. "Well in that case," He starts "Do you want to go for lunch?" He asks. "I actually already ate." I say. "Movie" Marco desperately asks. "Listen, we need to talk." I say seriously. "What's up" Marco asks worried. "I don't love you anymore.

Toby's POV

"What are you saying?" Yvonne asks. We're in an argument about our relationship. I told her that I love Spencer and I want to divorce. "I'm saying that I love Spencer and I want to be with her." Yvonne is shocked. She must think I never loved her. I did, at a point. But when Spencer came back to Rosewood, old feelings came up.

"So you're just leaving?!" She yells. I feel so bad for leaving like this. "I'm sorry" I reply. "Yea, you're sorry. What about me?!" She sounds so heart
broken. It tears me apart, but I have to do this. "I don't love you anymore."