Im coming

Alex's POV

        I looked over to Aria who seemed distraught, looking down at her phone. Picking up Elliot, I walked over to her to see what was wrong. "What's up?" I ask her. The instantly puts her phone in her pocket and gives me a fake smile. "Nothing! Why would something be wrong?" She lies. I know something is going on. Before I get to answer my phone buzzes, notifications from Instagram.

     I look at the cute picture Aria posted of Elliot and scroll through the comment. My heart breaks when I read the last one.

Monaisboss- I will kill that kid. I know where you live.

      I look to Aria who has a guilty look on her face. Before I get the chance to get upset at her, the doorbell rings. Aria goes to answer it while I take Elliot upstairs, it's probably no one.

Aria's POV

       I open the door after Alex storms upstairs. My blood goes cold when I see who it is. "Hey Aria!" It's Mona Vanderwaal. I just stare at her and stay silent. "You left Paris so fast we didn't get to catch up." She says as she waltzes into my house. I slam the door behind us and give her a death glare. "You have a lovely house." She compliments. I want to slap her right now. "Where's your little boy?" She asks. "How do you know about him?" I ask. "Well, you put a picture of him on you Instagram. You didn't see my message?" She says and sneers.

     "We saw your message." Mona and I look to the stairs where Alex is holding Elliot. "Alex. I didn't know you were here." Mona says slyly. Alex comes down the stay and hands me Elliot, then walks up to Mona. She stares hatefully at her, then slaps her across the face. They get into a fistfight, Alex smashing Mona's head into the TV. Elliot starts crying so I quickly take him to Spencer and Toby's. When we get there I frantically knock on the door.

"Aria, what's wrong?!" Spencer says, while holding her and Toby's newborn baby, Bella. "Can you get Toby and watch Elliot for a sec? Mona's at my house and her and Alex are in a huge fight." I say in one breath. Without answering she leaves and comes back with Toby, grabbing Elliot from me. I take Toby to my house to stop the fight but it's too late. Alex is bashing at Mona's head repeatedly with the lamp. She's dead, I know that, but Alex won't stop hitting her.

      Toby puts his gun away, and walks over to her, grabbing the lamp from her hands. I look at her, distraught and angry. I walk over to her and we engulf each other in a huge hug. She cries hard on my shoulder and we just hold each other. Mona is dead, and we can live without interruptions. Spencer hand us Elliot and we get started with our danger free life.