What do I do?

Alex's POV

(Three days later)

I just got out of the hospital a day ago. Aria and I have been living with Spencer for while. She recently was given her parents' house and gave us the barn. I told Aria days ago that I wanted to leave Rosewood, but all she said was "We talk about it." But it's been days and we still haven't spoke about it. Don't get me wrong, I'm greatly that Spencer has given us the barn, we've bonded as sisters, but I just want to get away from the pain Rosewood has caused.

      Aria has left to handle things with Ezra, so me and Spencer have been sitting on the couch in the barn, watching Adult Swim. I decide that I want to talk to her to see if we should leave. "Spence?" I say. "What's wrong?" She asks worried. "I want to leave Rosewood, but I don't think Aria does." I tell her. She looks down, then back at me. "To be honest, Toby and I have wanted to get out of here too." She admits. "I only wanted the house so we can sell it." Spencer adds. "Then maybe you can convince Aria to leave." I say. "I'll try." She says.

Aria then walks into the barn and puts her bag on the couch beside us. "Hey." She says, walking over to me and giving me kiss. "Hey." I reply. Both mine and Spencer's faces turn serious as Aria looks at us. "What's wrong?" She asks. "Babe, I want to leave Rosewood." I say. "I told you we would talk about that." She says. "When?! I told you days ago, we could've left by then!" I retort. "Can we not do this now?" Aria says and walks into the kitchen. I get up and follow her, ignoring the pain in my side.

      "We need to talk about this!" I yell. "I don't want to leave, okay!" She screams back. "Why not?!" I ask/scream.

Aria: My friends are here.

Alex: Ezra is here.

Aria: He's with Nicole.

Alex: And you're okay with, walking around town knowing he's close by!

    We scream back and forth until Spencer stops us. "I know what you should do." She says. We both look at her to let her continue. "Alex wants to leave Rosewood because it's not safe, and Aria you want to stay because we're here. But, Toby and I have wanted to leave Rosewood for a while, Hanna and Caleb want to move to New York for work, and Emily and Ali want to move too so the twins are safe. So if we all leave, we're all happy." She explains.

     I think about for a moment and so does Aria, then I see a smile on her face. "That could work!" She beams. "Let's get packing." I say.

(Two weeks later)

Aria's POV

       We just moved into our new house in Albany, New York. Thankfully, Spencer, Toby, Emily, Ali, the twins, Hanna, and Caleb all live on the same street. Apparently, they were building a new neighborhood here, so we all got here just in time. The house is beautiful.