The actual end

*In New York*
Alex's POV

Pastor: Do you, Alex Drake, take Aria to be your wife? To honor her and love her, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?

I look at the beauty in front of me and it's impossible to say no.

Alex: I do.

Aria smiles and I can't help but smiling back.

Pastor: Do you, Aria Montgomery, take Alex to be your wife? To honor her and love her, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?

I see Aria look over at someone in the crowd. Her eyes catch Ezra's, and though I shouldn't be worried, I am. He smiles, and nods. It was like her was setting her free to be happy. A nod that said "It's okay, I'll be fine." He was done chasing after her. Aria could be mine.

Aria: I do.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around. Spencer was right behind me, smiling. After all this time, all the things I've done to her, she forgave me. I don't know how she does it, but I'm happy to have her in my life.

Pastor: With the power vested in me, I now pronounce you, Wife and wife, you may now kiss.

I looked at my wife and gave a passionate kiss. People cheered and screamed until we parted. I walked down the aisle with my love and into the limo waiting for us.

      We smiled and kissed until I heard someone outside the limo. It was Byron, Aria's dad, holding Elliot. I grabbed Elliot and we drove away.

       I finally have the family I always wanted. This wasn't the way I intended everything to go, but in the end, I got to where I wanted to be.

Alex: We did it. We're happy.

Aria: Yea.

*Phone buzzes*

     I look at my phone fearing the worst. 

Text from Spencer: Have fun.

      I smile. There's nothing to worry about. And no one will hurt me or my family. Then again...who knows?

    And there you go! That's the end....of this book. I may write a second book if you guys want it. I just needed to end this story so I wouldn't keep you guys in cliffhangers. I hope you enjoyed the story and stay tuned for other books!