Chapter 4

Camila's POV

Today just keeps getting weirder and weirder. Honestly, I’m starting to wonder if I fell down the rabbit hole after inhaling too much of the smoke coming from Normani’s room. I sure as shit didn’t think I’d be skinny dipping with Lauren Jauregui before day’s end. Yet when I look over my shoulder, her naked form is following me to the pool.

I pause to put my hair up on top of my head and then step into the pool. I’m keeping my back to her to reduce the temptation to pounce on her. My new boss is packin’ more than star power. The last time I saw a dick that big was when I imagined a naked Khal Drogo in my dreams.

Lauren cannonballs into the deep end of the pool and I start to wade that way.

“Do you swim a lot?” I ask when she surfaces.

“Not too much. I try to get in here at least once a month,” she says as she wipes the water from her face.

“I swim at my place all the time. I prefer it to running or going to the gym,” I tell her.

“I generally go to the gym first thing in the morning. I’ve been slacking lately. You’re always welcome to swim here,” she smirks.

“I’ll bring a bikini for future swims.”

“I’ve already seen it all now,” she says as she swims toward me.

“Yes, but I don’t need a guest thinking I’m a paid whore,” I point out. It wouldn’t look good for either of us.

“Any guest I have knows I don’t have to pay for sex.” She stops about a foot from me.

My hand stays right where she put it, purely because this is yet another surreal moment in my life. Sophia, my sister and best friend, is going to shit a kitten when I tell her about this.

I intend to pull my hand away but I end up stroking her arm instead. Shit. I shouldn’t do this.

“I told you I’m a very private person, didn’t I?” she whispers back. She grabs my hips and starts to move backwards toward the wall. “I have my ways of getting around without being seen with women.”

“Fucking them in your pool?” I smirk.

“Who says I’ll be fucking anyone in my pool?”

“No one. I was just guessing about your previous conquests.” I let go of her and grab the wall of the pool instead.