Chapter 22

Lauren's POV

"Hey, babe," I smile when Camila comes out to find me in the backyard. I've been out here reading for the last two hours.

"Hi," she smiles back at me and comes over to give me a kiss hello.

"How was your day?" I ask and pull her down on the couch to lie in front of me.

"Good." She holds up her feet. "They look much better. And I think I saw some side boob when I walked by Claudine."

"Mmm, did you offer to suck on the side boob?" I tease and tickle her side. I know it's not her thing, but she goes along with it for me and I appreciate her for that.

"I did," she smiles. "And I ended up sixty-nining her in the back of the salon."

"Mmm, I'm sad I missed that," I purr and lean down to nibble her neck.

"Me too. She kept saying how she wished she could have a thick cock in her ass while she ate me out," Camila tells me.

"Did you offer to call me?" I purr. I flex my hips so she can feel what her words are doing to me.

"I did, but then her handler came in and caught us messing around so he took your place," she says.

"That's too bad. How do you plan on making it up to me?" I slide my hand under her shirt up to her tits so I can tug on her nipples.

Camila moans and shifts to straddle my lap. She reaches into my basketball shorts and starts stroking my cock nice and slow.

"I thought I'd start with this, then maybe worship your cock with my mouth so it gets me dripping wet for you. Then I'll let you have me any way you want me," she says.

"Mmm, oh yeah?" I grunt when she twists her hand just right.

"Mmhmmm," she nods. "I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

"I think you should take your shorts off and show me just how wet you're getting."

Camila leans in to give me a lingering peck before she stands up to take her shorts off. She leaves her panties on but she pulls the front down so I can see her lips glistening.

"Mmm, that's gorgeous, little Camz," I say and reach down to rub her lips.

"Keep doing that and I'll go straight to riding you," she moans.

I slide my finger through her lips to find her slick clit. I rub a little before I remove my finger.

"I want your mouth," I tell her.

Camila gets back on the couch and lies on her stomach with her head in my lap. I can feel her warm breath as her lips skim over my pants where my cock is trying to get out. She reaches into my shorts to pull my erection free. Camila starts at my base and licks and kisses her way to my head. Her soft lips part and she bobs on just my tip.

"That's good, baby," I hiss and pump my hips up slowly. I keep my hands under my head as I watch her.

I can feel her saliva running down my shaft and she wraps her hand around my base. Camila resumes stroking me and she moves her head down to lick my sac, sucking on my left nut as her thumb rubs my head. She hums softly and moves to the right side. Her hand speeds up and starts to twist.

"Stay slow," I whisper. My eyes go to her lips so I can see her soft, pink tongue flick out every few seconds. I could lie here all day and watch her worship my cock.

Camila starts to kiss her way up my shaft, brushing her full lips over my sensitive flesh. She swirls her tongue around and around my head before her lips wrap around it. She goes back to bobbing on just my head until I start panting, and then she takes more of my length in her mouth. Camila keeps it nice and slow, taking me as deep as she can in her warm mouth.