Chapter 9

Camila's POV

"So Lauren's friend caught us fucking," I tell Normani when I get home from work.

"Oh yeah? Is she hot?" she asks.

"She's Polynesian and sexy." Dinah is a good looking woman. "She's taller than Lauren, definitely broader. She's got blonde hair, mocha skin and hazel eyes."

"Mmm, did you ask her to join?" she giggles.

"No. One girl Lauren's size is enough at one time."

"Will you hook up with her when everything with Lauren blows up in your face?" she asks hopefully.

"I have no idea. I think she's seeing someone anyway," I shrug.

"Just checking. Have you thought anymore about what you're going to do?"

"I have but then Lauren's dick gets involved and all my ethics disappear along with my panties," I tell her.

"Good dick is a powerful thing," she sighs.

"Girl, you don't even know the half of it," I sigh. "I wish I was morally bankrupt. That would make all this easier too."

"Did she pounce you as soon as you walked in? Oh! Maybe I could come over and walk in on you guys? I wouldn't mind a big dick and you," she says excitedly. She's high as a kite.

"Never gonna happen, sweetie," I say sympathetically. "I'm pretty sure I'd get fired for bringing you to the house."

"It sounded like a really good idea in my head," she laughs.

"Of course it did," I pet her.

"Well, I got nothin' for ya."

That's nothing new. She's better at getting me into trouble than helping me out of it. I get off the couch and go back to my bedroom to take a shower. At the moment, I'm feeling exceptionally dirty.

***

My day off was pretty boring. I painted my nails, went for a swim and had lunch with Normani at a diner we love near the apartment. Now I'm pulling up to Lauren's house. I know she said things will pick up, but I feel like I should be doing something other than twiddling my thumbs most of the time.

When the front door opens without me even having a chance to knock, it catches me off guard. Although the naked person standing behind it is an even bigger surprise. Ugh, dammit.

"I should nail gun your pants on," I joke. Well it's sort of a joke. Not really.

"I woke up late and I just finished drying off," she shrugs.

"Coffee." I hold up his cup.

"Thank you." she takes her cup and takes a giant drink as she turns to let me in.

I step inside and go straight to the kitchen. There's almost nothing on her calendar today either. I might have hated Perez but at least he kept me busy. I set my bags down and take a long drink of my iced latte.

"Do I have anything going today?" Lauren asks.

"Dentist appointment at three."

She scrunches her nose and says, "I hate the dentist."

"I think that might be unanimous," I smile.

"Oh, I finished my grocery list," she tells me and leans on the counter.

"Good. It'll give me something to do besides sit here."

"Do you want to clean out my closet?" she asks.