Chapter 7

Camila's POV

I don’t have anything else to do and Lauren and Dinah are getting caught up so going for a swim seems like a good idea. Before putting on my bikini I make new notes on my laptop about Lauren’s allergy and food preferences. I doubt any of that will make it to the article, but I’m still important.

After I get changed I head out back to the pool. Of course everything goes quiet as soon as Lauren spots me. I ignore the two pairs of eyes following me to the pool and this time I jump in. The water is comfortable, not too warm or cold. When I pop up I float on my back and close my eyes.

This way I can’t hear their conversation or see what they’re doing. The weightlessness feels nice. If it wouldn’t be too dangerous, I’d fall asleep from the gentle rocking. I have no idea how much time passes before I feel the water shifting in the pool.

I open one eye and see Lauren  moving toward me. I lift my head find Dinah is gone. Uh oh.

“I think you’re trying to kill me,” she says when she gets closer.

“I’m just trying to go for a swim,” I reply.

When she reaches me she does like she did yesterday and places my hand on her erection.

“Floating around with your tits in the air and hard nipples is making me lose all fuckin’ brain function because all of my fuckin’ blood is here.”

“You poor thing,” I smirk

“Mmm, it sucks,” she sighs.

“I would have floated face down but there’s that pesky need to breathe.” My hand is still on her dick. I should move it but like yesterday, I can’t seem to get my body to cooperate.

“Hmm, that would pose a small problem.” Lauren’s hand closes over mine, wrapping my fingers around her shaft. She helps me slowly stroke up and down while her other hand comes up to my face, brushing her thumb over my bottom lip.

“You’d probably have to give me mouth to mouth…” I say as my thumb rubs her thick tip.

“Mmhmm,” she hums with her eyes on my lips as she slowly leans forward her hand slips down from my face to my breast. She pushes my bikini top to the side and gently tugs on my nipple.

“Mmm… that might wake me up too,” I admit. My thighs rub together under the water. This isn’t good.

Lauren releases my hand once I’m moving at the speed she wants me to and I feel her fingers brush my mound.

“Would this wake you?” She pushes her hand down the front of my bottoms until she finds my slit and she starts to rub my lower lips.

“Definitely,” I breathe.

Stop this now, Karla!

Of course I don’t listen to myself.

Lauren’s lips meet my jaw and I can hear her hiss quietly when I squeeze her shaft. She takes it upon herself to slide her finger between my folds and she starts to massage my clit.

“Tell me if you want me to stop, Camila,” she whispers and nibbles on my earlobe.

“I should tell you to stop,” I tell her. Instead I part my legs to give her better access.