Miss Coffee Stain

I finally arrived at my destination, and walked into the building with an awe expression plastered on my face. The building was massive; so white and clean. There was a female receptionist sitting at the very front desk. Her hair was nicely tucked into a neat bun. She was typing mad on the her computer keyboard, obviously very busy. On the wall behind her was the BigHit logo in huge, bold letters. Guess I'm in the right place...
I walked up to the receptionist in a self-conscious manner. She hadn't even glanced at me, so I cleared my throat to make my presence known. Without even looking up to acknowledge me in any way, she asked, "Do you have an appointment?"
I was so scatterbrained that I had honestly forgotten my purpose here.
"Yes, um, I'm the new recruited bodyguard. Um--"
"Name." She demanded.
"Agent Kang Dae Cha."
She began typing loud taps onto the keyboard again.
"I'm pretty sure someone was supposed to meet me here..." A figure appeared from the elevator and made their way towards me. Their footsteps were heavy and full of purpose.
The receptionist glanced over and shot right up to bow.
"Are you Agent Kang Dae Cha?"
"Yes, that is me," I clarified. "And you are...?"
"I'm the one who recruited you."
After hearing this, my eyes widened and I quickly bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo-- um, I guess you already know who I am."
My shirt felt a little loose, so I tucked my shirt into my pants a bit to make it appear more neat, and, after following his gaze, noticed that I had a coffee stain on my shirt from the incident before. I cringed a little due to the embarrassment, but that just produced a chuckle from the ahjussi.
"It seems as though you had a little accident," he commented. "No matter; we have some extra in headquarters. You can just follow me. Lin-Da, I'll take Agent Kang from here."
The receptionist was dismissed and went back to her desk, and began typing once again.
"Wait--" I stopped Lin-Da. "What's his name?"
"Bang Si-hyuk," She answered. "You can call him Mr. Bang. He's the founder of BigHit Entertainment."
"Agent Kang," Mr. Bang called. "Let's get you ready to meet your client."

I was so grateful for Mr. Bang's assistance. He had helped me get a new shirt, and gave me a tour of only a few sections of the building-- it ended up lasting for an hour. We were in the elevator on our way to the meeting room where I would be meeting my partners and the Bangtan Boys.
"So, I'm guessing you already know about the situation...?" Mr. Bang asked me.
"One of the members were threatened with death, correct?"
"Indeed. It's pretty intense, and the fans are taking it way out of proportion. But I know I can trust my boys' lives in my agents' hands." He gave me a wink along with a bright, white smile.
The elevator door opened at the sound of a ding. He started to walk out, but turned on his heel to face me. "I would be devastated to lose one of my boys. Please protect them."
I was feeling a bit uneasy by his last comment. I nodded my head in agreement and followed him out of the elevator. Why do I feel this sudden pressure?

We arrived in the meeting room and sat at the very end of the table. One by one, bodyguards came piling into the room as well. We all stood still until we were given the permission to be seated. I was sitting right next to a bulky ahjussi and Mr. Bang. "Thank you for accepting these assignments, I now feel relieved for having such a fine team. Let's get straight to the point. You all received a detailed text from your district about the situation. Now, there's really only one member whom were really concerned for. Agent Kang--"
I shot my head up by the sudden call of my name. Before Mr. Bang could even get another word in, someone barged into the meeting room.
All heads were turned in the direction of the aggressive entrance. A tall man in a long, beige coat stood at the end of the table and placed his hands down. He was unshakingly staring Mr. Bang in his eyes as he spoke in a deep voice. "Who? Who did you assign?"
Mr. Bang just sat there, unchanged.
"Now, Taehyung--"
"Are they in this room presently?"
Mr. Bang nodded slowly.
"I want to meet him."
Mr. Bang turned to meet my gaze. "Meet your client, Agent Kang," I looked at the man who stood there curiously. He continued, "He was the one who was threatened."
He came speed walking towards me. I leaned in my chair as he was getting progressively closer to me.
"So. You're my bodyguard. A girl."
I nodded even though it wasn't a question. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Agent Kang Dae Cha. Nice to meet you."
He smirked at my nervous response and tilted his head to the side to examine me. "This is going to be interesting," He commented. "You know we've actually met before..."
I looked at him with a confused expression. "Miss Coffee Stain. You ruined my quiet train ride this afternoon."
After hearing these words, I instantly realized that he was the man I had elbowed earlier, and he was the one who stopped the fight on the train.
Once again he smirked at my reaction, and six men walked into the room. They all just stood there looking at me and the man who stood in front of me.
"I'm Taehyung," He added. "Kim Taehyung."