Natural Is The New Sexy

"I love my hair." Jin said as he sat in front of the mirror admiring himself. We had just finished the last bit of the photo-shoot after they filmed the new MV for DNA, their new song. We all just sat in the dressing room, waiting for everyone to change back in their clothes. Taehyung sat in a chair, eyes fixated on his own reflection as the stylist was touching up his hair before we left.
"You always say that everytime you get a new hairstyle." Jimin commented, laying all over the couch in the dressing room.
This was my official first day on the job, and so far kind of boring. I just got to sit around watching the boys do whatever they do for a living. Not so entertaining to me.
I looked over at Taehyung again when the stylist sprayed the last bit of hairspray all over his hair. After she finished, she bowed and fled the room with the hair supplies. Taehyung just sat there unchanged. "Well, what about Tae?" Jin remarked. "He's been staring at his reflection whenever there's some kind of object that'll reflect." They all just sat there laughing, but Taehyung just stared. Everyone was talking about all their crazy hair ideas, and I pulled out my cell phone cautiously and looked up Taehyung on Google. I wonder what kind of crazy stuff he's done to his hair, I thought to myself. I passed a photo of him with a pinkish/red hair color. I scrolled back up slowly to get a better look. Hm, not bad. I continued down the endless wall of pictures of the Idol. I stopped when I saw a picture of him with blonde hair. Dang. That's a cute one.
"Like what you see?" I jumped up from my chair, startled when I saw that Taehyung was hovering over me.
I was trying to explain myself, but I kept tripping over my words. "I was just-- it's no-nothing! I just wanted to--" Shhhh it's just me. I took a deep breath and started over. "I was curious on what kind of hairstyles you've experimented with. Some of them are pretty wild." I gave him a smile and, surprisingly, he returned it.
"Yeah, that was kind of the look I was going for."
"But now he's in the phase where he likes natural." Jin pointed out.
"Natural is the new sexy." Taehyung said, giving Jin a wink. He then spoke to the rest of the members. "I'm going to the club tonight, anyone want to come?" Everyone ignored Taehyung's invitation, acting like they didn't hear.
"Can't you go by yourself?" Yoongi asked, with his eyes closed and in a position like he was asleep.
"It's boring by myself." Taehyung whined. "Besides, safety issues." Won't I be going with you? I asked mentally.
"I'll go." Namjoon volunteered. "Besides, it'll be nice to let loose a bit." They both started grabbing their stuff from the dressing room counters and continued towards the exit.
"Wait--" I finally spoke up. "I should probably go with you..." I just stood there like an idiot waiting for a response. Taehyung just looked up at the ceiling and smirked.
"Can you party?" He asked me in an obvious annoyed tone.
"My job is to protect my client, not party with them." He gave a smile and jerked his head in the direction of the exit. Taking it as a hint, I grabbed my stuff and followed them out of the dressing room.

We arrived at the club at almost midnight, and I was not super stoked. I honestly didn't understand these people and their lives. Wouldn't you rather be snug in your bed after a long day of work? But then again, this is what they do for a living: partying till it's three o'clock in the morning. "I'm going to go sit over there if you need anything, okay Tae?" Namjoon pointed at the booth in the back of the room. It was dark with purple lighting and a table.
"Sure," Taehyung replied. "Watch the bodyguard, will you." And with that, he went to go party for two whole hours.

I sat there with Namjoon watching time pass by. I was so sleepy that I must have dozed off every five minutes. Poor Namjoon had to catch me from falling out of my chair.
Namjoon sat at the table with his leg over the other, reading. I yawned and rubbed my eye, looking over at the papers in his hand. Noticing my stare, he turned the pages to face me. "Fan letters."
"Get a lot of them?" I asked stupidly.
"Mmm, when I'm bored I'll read them. Don't get me wrong, I love ARMY."
"I understand." I reassured him. I looked around the club looking for Taehyung. He was at the bar talking to two tall, skinny girls in tight clothing. "Do you think Mr. Kim will get drunk tonight?" I asked Namjoon, my eyes still fixated on Taehyung and the girls.
"He doesn't drink." Namjoon said bluntly. I directed my attention towards Namjoon now.
"He doesn't?"
"Only on special occasions." He clarified.
"Oh..." I looked over at the bar again, but noticed that Taehyung and the girls weren't there. I stood up looking over the crowd of dancing people. Still couldn't see him. "I'll be back." I told Namjoon and began searching for them.
I found Taehyung dancing with one of the girls from before. I just stood there watching them dance. Things started to look a little dirty, and I shyly looked away. I felt someone approaching and glanced up to meet the eyes of Taehyung and the girl he was dancing with. "Having fun?" Taehyung asked me, a smirk playing on his lips.
"Oppa, who is this girl?" The girl dancing with Taehyung asked.
"My bodyguard." He said casually.
"A woman?" She asked dumbly with a high-pitched voice. "She's just watching us." She was talking like I wasn't even there listening.
I gave her a fake smile. "Just making sure you're not stepping out of line." Taehyung smiled to himself, amused by my remark. The girl rolled her eyes and started dancing with Taehyung.
"She's just jealous," He commented. "She wants to be you right now."
The girl smiled to herself. "Why is that?"
"She wants to be dancing with me." Taehyung finished. I rolled my eyes trying to hide my embarrassment, and walked back to Namjoon and the booth.

Another hour passed, and Namjoon had gone to the restroom. I fell asleep again with my head down on the table. I woke up looking for Taehyung again. I found him at the bar and approached him. Taehyung looked at me and smiled a cheesy smile. "Yah. There you are." I looked at him with a puzzled expression. "Miss Coffee Stain, I'm drunk."
I scoffed and stood him up. "Yah. Stop playing around; let's go to the booth." I started dragging him away from the bar and towards the booth. He stopped me and spun me around.
"Come on; let's dance."
I squirmed a little, loosening his grip. "Mr. Kim--" He put a finger to my lips.
"Miss Coffee Stain..." He removed his finger and cupped my cheeks. Next thing I knew, Taehyung's lips were pressing against mine. Kim Taehyung kissed me.