Drop-dead, Gorgeous Client

I was in the company's kitchen fixing myself a cup of coffee. Guessing on how there was the smell of fresh restaurant food, the Boys must of made it back safely.
The water in the coffee machine came to a boil, and I inserted my choice of coffee into the machine. I sat at the island in the middle of the kitchen and rested my head on the blazer. I wonder who this belongs to, I thought to myself. It smelled really good; a fresh aroma radiating off the blazer.
I breathed in the scent once more, then it was quickly replaced with the smell of coffee. I jumped down from the bar stool and made my way towards the machine. I poured the hot liquid into the coffee mug and sweetened it, taking a sip to check to see if it's sweetened to my satisfaction. I added another pack of sweetener and took my mug to the island. I just sat there, lost in my thoughts. The coffee's hot temperature slowly flowed down my throat in the best way. I smiled to myself, thinking about this morning when Taehyung brought me coffee. It was kind of nice to have something brought to me for once. I don't recall ever really receiving anything other then sad experiences.
Thinking about my past took away the smile that had begun to form on my face. It's real silly that only a mere cup of coffee had such a joyful impact on me, making me smile.
Jungkook entered the kitchen and came to a halt when he saw I was also in the kitchen. I sat upright after seeing him enter the room, and I took another sip of my coffee. He walked over to the coffee machine to get himself a cup, as well. "Oh, you like the same kind as I do."
"Hm?" I looked over at the member who was now pouring the hot coffee into his mug. He began walking over to the island I was sitting at and asked if he could join me. I nodded my head in acceptance and took a sip of my drink.
"I just noticed that we like the same coffee brand."
"Two sugars?"
"Three."
"Ah, I like it a bitter..." We both smiled at each other and took a sip in sync.
"Late night?" Jungkook asked between sips.
"Yeah, the coffee doesn't help. It's more of a hydrating beverage then an energizer." I explained to Jungkook.
He nodded his head and took another sip before speaking. "Yeah, Taehyung is the same way..."
"Is he resting all right?" I asked him, taking a sip from my mug of coffee.
"He left."
I inhaled my coffee and started choking, concern written on Jungkook's face. "Wait, where did he go?" I managed to ask. "How come he didn't tell me?" I then remembered that I had drifted off to sleep, so he probably didn't want to wake me.
"Not sure. I just I saw him leave the room." We both finished our coffee and stood up to go to the sink to rinse our coffee mugs. I grabbed the blazer off the table and started walking out of the kitchen. "Oh--" Jungkook exclaimed.
"What is it?" I asked him curiously.
"That's Hyung's blazer..." He said slowly. "Why do you have it?"
I looked at the blazer that was over my arm. "Wait, who's blazer?"
"Taehyung's."
I took in a sharp inhale and held it. Shhhh it's just me, I reminded myself. Jungkook eyed me curiously and asked again. "Why do you have it?"
"I'm not sure..." I answered honestly. "Oh, he asked me to hold onto it for him. He was kind of busy, so he must have forgotten I had it still." I lied.
He offered to take it to him himself, but I denied. "No, maybe it's best I return it." Right when those words left my mouth, I thought about what Mr. Bang said about speculations and reconsidered Jungkook's offer. "You know, actually, if you could give this to him, that would be great. He's probably back by now, so might as well."
He smiled and took the blazer from me. "Arraso. Have a good night, Agent Kang."
"Good night Mr. Jeon." He flashed a gentle smile, a twinkle in his eyes and fled the room, leaving me alone in the kitchen. I looked around the empty kitchen, realizing that I didn't have a purpose to be here, so I decided to go back to headquarters for the night.

I was walking back to headquarters, thinking that maybe I could get in about three hours of sleep. I kept thinking about the blazer that Taehyung put over me when I dozed off out in the hallway. A pinch of regret was tickling me, wishing I hadn't given the blazer to Jungkook. I should've at least returned it... I thought to myself.
My cell phone's notification jingle went off and I pulled it out, unlocking the phone's screen to check the text.
Chief: Meet me out front, it read.
Letting out a sigh I turned my cell phone off and changed directions to find a elevator. I found one a few feet away from me and clicked the button that signals the elevator. I stood there for only a minute, but I grew impatient and decided to take the stairs instead.
I found the door that leads to the path of the staircase and pushed it open to enter. My steps echoed everytime I would go down a step or two, and would ring in my ears. I was at the last flight of stairs when I heard someone sniffle. I decreased my steps speed and listened-- but not for long because they must have heard me and got up to leave. I backed up against the wall on my right to take a peek around the offending barrier separating me and the stranger.
It was Taehyung.
He started to move up the stairs and must have spotted my shadow, looking up to lock eyes with mine. I stepped out from against the wall, my body now facing his. "What are you doing down here? It's late; get some rest before tomorrow." He started to walk passed me, but I stepped out in front of him, my hand hitting his muscular chest. He glanced down at my hand and back to my eyes.
"Why didn't you inform me on where you were going?" He looked at the wall to his right, then down at the floor.
"Do I have to tell you everything? I just wanted to get out for a minute while things were quiet. It's not like I left the building, anyways..." His tone of voice wasn't harsh or negative in anyway, he just seemed tired and stressed. I wasn't going to pry because my profession is being a bodyguard, not a therapist. But the energy in the air around us was unsettling and distant.
He studied my face, noticing how awkward the silence was and gave me a pat on the head. "You shouldn't fall asleep in the hallway, Agent Kang." He informed me, giving me a grin that formed his eyes into slits. He removed his hand from the top of my head and maneuvered around me, walking towards the top of the staircase.
"Excuse me--" Taehyung stopped in his tracks, raising an questioning eyebrow. "I should probably get your cell phone number," He started to smile to himself. "That way you can inform me on your whereabouts, and--"
He smirked. "Are you asking for my number?" He smiled to himself and looked at the exit door that leads out of the labyrinth of stairs and looked back at me. He flicked his hand forward, signaling me to come to him. I walked up the few steps between us, closing the gap and extended my cell phone out to him. He took it gracefully and started tapping the numbers into my cell phone's contacts list. He turned the cell phone off and gave it back, flashing a faint smile before leaving. I checked to see if the number was saved and saw that he named himself as "Miss Coffee Stain's drop-dead, gorgeous client". The heck... I shook my head in disapproval, but still found it humorous enough to let a soft chuckle escape my lips, leaving a smile behind.