Ring Around the Rosies Part. 1

I stalked the halls as I directed agents to check under seats and lights for any signs of danger. We also had agents supervise the light managers, cameramen, etc while they performed their work as safety precautions. I walked onto the stage and looked for familiar faces. One face in particular...
"Agent Kang!" Joon Jae called from behind me, making me jump and smack his arm.
"Yah, stop being so loud."
"Sorry!" Joon Jae whispered as he squeezed the arm I had abused. "Welcome back. I was so upset when I got back and was told I was partnered with someone new. He was really mean to me." Joon Jae pouted as he told me what had been going down while I was away.
"Awe, I'm sorry. You okay?"
"Can I hug you?"
"Huh?" I asked, a little unsure about Joon Jae's burst of friendliness. Next thing I knew, Joon Jae scooped me up into his arms and hugged me tightly. I gave a breathless laugh and coughed when he finally set me down.
"Sorry, I just felt--"
"No, no," I coughed. "It's fine, just gotta... breathe for a minute." I crouched down for a bit when trying to balance my breathing. "Too much coughing."
"Oh... well, I have to go make my rounds. See you later, and Agent Kang?"
"What?"
"Fighting!" Joon Jae ran down the stage like a giddy boy. I laughed at his energy and watched Taehyung who had appeared from the back of the room followed by make-up artists and agents. Taehyung looked so motionless as he walked down the elevated audience section of the concert room. But when Taehyung's eyes landed on me, he couldn't help but smile-- and his eyes said it all. Taehyung pushed the make up brushes away from his face and jogged up the stage and wrapped his arms around my waist and back, the agents and artists shocked by his sudden move. His face was in the crook of my neck, and I could feel his signature square smile touching the skin. I hugged back-- but not as tight or sweet as he was.
I pulled back and stared at his hair, reaching up to fix the strand of hair that stuck to his foundation on his face. "Have you been well, Mr. Kim?"
"Mm," He mumbled. "It was weird being followed by anyone but you, though."
The smile on his lips reflected to my own pair. "Well, I'm back for now."
"For now?"
"Hm," I sighed and looked down at the stage floor. "I think after tonight I will be fully resigning from my position. I feel tired... maybe it's time for a change." I looked up to see Taehyung's saddened eyes. "Haha, look at you looking pitiful," I commented. "You should finish getting ready for your performance tonight." Taehyung nodded his head and walked away as we gazed into each others distant growing eyes.
I was tapped on the shoulder by a agent handing over the checklist: Everything was locked and ready. I smiled and handed the list back with a thumbs up to the staff. Time to let in the A.R.M.Y.

"DNA!"
My ears felt like they were bleeding from all the repeated chants and screams for "oppa". Who knew attending a concert could be so... so intense. But at least I get to supervise from up close, although the angle from here on Taehyung's backside is...
"Agent Kang, the lighting has been malfunctioning. We can't get a hold of the staff."
"Ask Agent Park to make another round."
"He isn't here."
"What?"
"He left!" The agent shouted in order for me to hear him as the fireworks around the stage ignited and flew up in the air. "He was complaining about stomach pain."
"Oh. I'll go check then. Keep an eye on that figure." I pointed at Taehyung who was now taking on his solo, the agent following the direction I pointed to. I left the agent with my client to go check on the light status.
While on my way to the room, it got real quiet and cold. I looked around the dark hallway and was able to spot a flashlight sitting up against a chair. I decided to grab that and tried to flick the switch up, but there was only a faint glow. I looked around me and moved my hand against the wall as I was trying to feel for the lightswitch. My hand was poked by the switch and I pulled it up but nothing happened. "What the heck..." I took the flashlight again and hit it against the wall causing it to shine brightly. "Aha!" I cheered in victory until I noticed what the light was shining on.
My team strewn about the hallway.
I cupped my mouth in bewilderment at the sight of five agents laying about the hallway unconcious. I went to the nearest agent to check his pulse, and luckily, he was still alive. I stood up and ran down the dark hallway, turning a corner and was instantly knocked down by a outstretched arm hitting my throat. I gripped my throat as I struggled to catch my breath. I felt someones hand grab the back of my shirt and yank me up to stand, turning me around so I could face him. He had a mask covering half his face from the chin to his nose. Of course. I struggled under his grip when I felt my feet lifting off the ground, and I clawed his hands for a release. There was a big boom from the concert room, and I was surprised on how it actually made the hallway around as shake and groan. Above us was a flickering lightbulb and the masked man who held me trapped in his grasp glanced up, allowing me to take advantage and prepare myself to punch his throat. He coughed and dropped me as I suspected and landed lightly on my feet. I kicked him in his groin and grabbed my hand gun to hit it agaisnt his head, knocking him out instantly. I held a button on my receiver and notified any available team members on the whereabouts of this masked intruder.
I continued down the hallway to the light and sound room, but the door was locked. I felt my instincts rise and I turned to see a mans back a few feet away from me. I extended my gun to point at his back and demanded for him to halt. He froze and stood there completely still. I furrowed my eyebrows at his obedience and debated whether to approach him. "Who are you, and what are you doing here?"
I watched his shoulders sag and heard him sigh under his breath. "Took you long enough," That voice. "I thought you would be a lot quicker."
"Agent... Park?" I asked, my tone obviously sounding surprised.
Joon Jae turned around to face me with a worried expression as he walked up to me, grabbing my shoulders firmly. "You should be protecting Mr. Kim!"
"You are supposed to be home..." I pulled away from Joon Jae, our eye contact lingering. "Why are you here?"
"Reasons," Joon Jae pulled on his suit jacket while his face fell serious. "Reasons you wouldn't understand."
"Help me," I was now backed into the door, my hand sliding down to the locked doorknob. "Understand, Agent Park."
"Why are you backing away?" Joon Jae asked while a smirk played on his lips as he slowly closed the gap between us.
I gripped my hand gun tighter now while subtly aiming it towards him. "It's you..." I whispered. "It's you..."
"Bingo!" Joon Jae made a quick move towards me as to make me flinch, and I instantly turned and fired my gun at the doorknob, breaking in and running inside the small room with three dead men inside. I backed up and bumped into the desk that held all the electronic devices, making some of the lights glitch.
Joon Jae cornered me and pinned my wrists down on the desk. "What the hell are you doing?" I spat the question out in anger. I looked to my left to see a sniper positioned, ready to fire to work it's dangerous magic.
"You just keep getting in the way..." He mused in my ear through clenched teeth. I kneed him in the groin, making him crouch down, and kicked his chin up to hear his jaw crack by my knees impact. Joon Jae fell back and groaned as he both held his groin and jaw. I walked over and hit the butt of my gun upside his head for the knock out.
I ran back to the window and looked through the snipers magnifyer to see the Bangtan Boys performing with less energy than before. I glanced up the catwalk and took notice of two males walking back and forth tying ropes into knots on the railings. I cursed and jumped out of the room, sprinting down the hallway; the speed making it impossible to make out shapes except blurred lines.
I turned the corner around the stage and looked up the latter that lead to the catwalk. I took a deep breath and quickly climbed up, taking three steps at a time. I hopped onto the catwalk making it rattle side-to-side slightly. The two males looked at me in surprise as I held a smirk on my face, feeling a drop of sweat run down between my lips. One of the males jerked his head towards me to signal the other to stall as he continued with the knots on the ropes. He charged at me like a predator with quick, heavy steps. I prepared myself as I watched him pull out a pocket-knife in the process. When he got close enough, I jumped to the side and grabbed his wrist to swing him off the catwalk. I approached the other and took a blow to the gut. I fell back slightly as he grabbed my hair and pulled it slightly to slam his forehead against my forehead. I groaned in pain and felt my vision get dizzy in pain. I shook my head to shake away the unstable vision and swept my leg underneath his feet to result into him losing his balance and falling over. He continued to lay on the floor on his stomach and I swung my right leg over his back to pin him down by taking his hand and twisting it hard. He yelled in pain but I continued to hold the position. The side of my mouth twitched due to the pressure, but there was going to be no mercy shown.
I glanced over to the window where the sniper had been positioned and saw Joon Jae ready to open fire. My eyes widened in horror and I glanced down at Taehyung who was now in the lead. I heard the previous male who I had swung off the catwalk make another approach and I decided to make a fast one by jumping off the attacker and going under a railing, grabbing the rope and sliding down as it burned and scraped my hand harshly. Because of the unbearable stinging, I let go of the rope that held me from falling and screamed as I fell down the last 20 feet or so. Everything seemed quiet except for muffled screams from the audience and my own voice, everything sounding distant in slow motion. I fell on my back hard and coughed as I layed there groaning loudly in pain. I hurt my wrist and looked at my red, bleeding hands. I arched my back as I gripped my right wrist in agonizing pain and looked to my left to see Jimin jogging towards me, and Taehyung stood a few feet away from me staring in pure shock. I remembered the sniper and Joon Jae and tried to get up with great effort. Everything seemed to still be in slow motion as Jimin crouched down and grabbed my arm to pull me up. I ignored this and immediately ran to Taehyung's side, stepping out in front of him with outstretched arms, the bullet from the sniper piercing my left breast. I felt my body jolt and I bit my tongue from this powerful impact of the bullet. My eyes widened and I turned around slowly to face Taehyung, but only halfway around, because my knees gave out and I felt myself relax into Taehyung's arms. His scared beautiful eyes locked with mine was the prettiest sight to see.