The Company Dinner

I just returned from training with the agents and teaching them the basics in self defense, because clearly they need their memory refreshed. Joon Jae was my assistant and I was quite impressed with his knowledge in self defense. His flips were amazing, and so was his coordination. He was also very well taught in where he can find the weak spots of his opponent.
I dabbed my towel on my neck and picked up my cell phone from off the bench in the gym. My alarm that I had set on my cell phone for the company dinner had been going off for seventeen minutes. "Shoot!" I quickly grabbed my duffle bag, and swung my towel over my shoulder, sprinting out of the hotel's gym and took the stairs instead of the elevator up to the third floor.
Half way up the second flight of stairs, my cell phone began to vibrate rapidly. I checked the caller ID; an unknown number displayed. "Annyeonghaseyo?"
"Miss Coffee Stain, I just received word that your outfit has been delivered to my room."
"I'm sorry-- who is this?"
"Your drop-dead, gorgeous client."
I rolled my eyes. "How on earth did you get my cell phone number?"
He laughed on the other line. "Hospital form," He said casually. "I didn't think it would make much sense if you had my cell phone number when I would need to inform you on my whereabouts."
I thought about what he said and came to a conclusion that he was right. "I'm on my way to your room. Be there--"
"I found you." Taehyung said at the top of the staircase with two bags I guessed were my clothes for the company dinner.
I hung up the cell phone and climbed up the rest of the stairs, meeting Taehyung at the top. "Gamowo." I took the bags from Taehyung and walked to the door that would lead out of the labyrinth of stairs.
"Are you going to take a shower?"
I turned to face him. "Why?"
"Because you stink really bad..." He pinched his nose and waved his hand in the air in disgust.
"I was training my agents." I justified.
"Awe, you should have asked if I wanted to join." Taehyung teased. I rolled my eyes and continued making my way to the agents hotel room, Taehyung's laughter echoing around us. "Meet me out front of the hotel in two hours!" I waved to acknowledge his command and went on my way.

My shower was refreshingly cool, and my hair was wrapped in a soft, white towel. I applied some lotion to my upper body, then rubbed some onto my lower end. Before getting dressed in the clothes Taehyung and J-Hope bought me last night, I applied some light make-up and studied my work through the reflection of the mirror. My eyeshadow was blended with three types of brown and a touch of gold, giving my eyelids a nice shine. I carefully stroked some Eyeliner along my water line and curled my eyelashes before applying layers of Mascara. I filled in my eyebrows somewhat and did some contouring on my cheekbones and neck. I applied a tad bit of rose pink blush and blended it in with my contour. Lastly, I rubbed my lips with some natural lip balm then added dabs of a soft pink lip gloss, rubbing my lips together for the ultimate blend.
After I was satisfied with my makeup job, I moved on to my outfit that was layed out nicely on my bed. Before putting on my dress, I pulled up some coffee colored panty-hose and then pulled my dress up to cover my exposed body. I slipped on my heels and made my way back to the bathroom where I would do my hair.
I blow dried my hair until it was completely dry, then I plugged in the hair curler so it may heat up to the heat setting I desired. Once it was hot enough, I wrapped sections of my hair around the wand to give it a nice and shiny, bouncy curl gracefully falling below my shoulders. I plugged in the blow drier again and spritzed some water to my bangs so I could dry them with the blow drier for a fluffy and soft finish. I gathered my hair and used an elastic to form a side ponytail. I finished off the look with some hairspray and smiled in the mirror happily. As I admired my reflection, I realized I hadn't felt this pretty in such a long time. I closed my eyes softly and began to think of my first time when I was dolled up by my Unnie before she left home.

"You are going to look so pretty! I swear that neighbor of ours will fall for you in a instant."
"Oh, be quiet." I said defiantly. "He'll barely spare a glance at me..."
"That's not true," She disagreed as she began applying some blush on my left cheek. "He talks about you all the time. Plus, I have caught him watching you play basketball with the boys from school."
She gave another stroke and I held her hand still. "Jinja?"
She smiled softly. "Jinja," She began stroking the other cheek with the makeup brush. "My beautiful dongsaeng."