Pretty Please

I finished the rest of my packing by putting my hairbrush and other feminine products into my suitcase, pressing it down to relieve more room. Zipping up the suitcase, I took another tour around the room to make sure I had everything for our trip back home. Coming to the conclusion I was set and ready to go, I grabbed my cell phone and bag off the bare mattress I had used at the hotel. I dropped my cell phone into my bag that hung on my shoulder and felt around for my sun glasses. My hand nudged a unfamiliar item and I pulled it out to clarify what it was. It was the SD card that Joon Jae had dropped... oh, I should go return this before we depart.
I walked down the hall one last time with my bag hanging off my shoulder, and my suitcase dragging behind me. I overturned the SD card in my hand and found the room Taehyung, Jin and Jungkook had stayed during our break here in Hong Kong. I knocked on the door and waited outside for one of the boys to answer. Jungkook opened it with a welcoming smile and walked back to where he was stationed to pack for our flight home.
Joon Jae stood from a chair in the corner of the room and made his way towards me. "Agent Kang, can I help you?"
I shook my head and extended the SD card to Joon Jae. "I think this is yours..."
His eyes widened at the sight of the card. "Where did you get this?"
"Oh, you dropped it when you were entering the dining room yesterday for breakfast. I picked it up and am now returning it." I smiled as I explained the situation.
"You didn't look into this, did you?"
I shook my head and my hands vigorously. "Aniyo! That would be disrespectful to do such a thing." But then my curiosity got the best of me. "Is it something i shouldn't know about?"
Joon Jae smiled nervously. "It's just some photographs I took. Photography is a hobby of mine."
"Oh, that's cool..." He nodded his head and bowed before exiting the hotel room in a rush.
"What was that about?" Jin chuckled the words out of his mouth.
"Probably some embarrassing photos that'll ruin his reputation, no doubt." Jin and Taehyung laughed.
I rolled my eyes and turned my body to face them. "Yah. Show some respect for Agent Park, after all he did guard you when I was unable to do my job. I bet he is an amazing photographer."
Jin, Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other slowly. "Do you have a crush on Agent Park?" Jungkook asked me.
"Don't be silly," I turned to look out the hotel window and watched cars race to markets and stoplights. "We're just partners."
Jungkook and Jin came around me and mused in high pitched voices. "You like Agent Park!"
"Yah," Taehyung stood by the bed with his packed suitcase. "Leave her alone and come grab your things. We're moving out." Taehyung smoothly slid his sunglasses on and waited for Jungkook and Jin to walk out of the room as they nudged each other down the hall and into the hotel's lobby. Taehyung tossed his bag towards me. "Carry that, will you."
I scoffed and picked up his bag now lying in front of my feet, swinging it over my right shoulder as I followed Taehyung out of the empty hotel room.

We landed in Seoul and were greeted with wild, excited cheers from ARMY. The Boys kept their faces down as we briskly walked to the exit outside where there was a van that waited for us. I shifted Taehyung's bags to one of the Agents to take to a seperate vehicle, and Joon Jae and I followed the Boys into their van. Once we were safely inside, we drove down every street in Seoul as a precaution in case there were fans who had been following us.
The Boys took off their masks and shades and relaxed into their seats. "I'm hungry," Jin noted. "We should get something to eat."
Jungkook felt in his pocket and pulled out a cereal bar. "Here you go." He handed it to Jin.
Jin gave him a exasperated look. "Mwo? You really think this will satisfy me?"
Jungkook laughed and asked the rest of the members if they'd like to stop and eat. "I'm down for it, but where would we like to eat?" Namjoon asked.
"Just some plain ramen will be fine," Yoongi added. "We still have work to do..."
Everyone nodded in agreement and Jimin tapped the drivers shoulder and asked him to stop at a corner restaurant.
Not wanting to draw a lot of attention, I told the Boys to stay in the vehicle and I'd go inside and make a order to go. I wrote down what ramen the members had requested and climbed out. The shop was practically empty with no one but a older couple manning the counter. I walked up to them and placed my order. Once they left to go prepare the ramen dishes, I turned around and studied the framed photographs that decorated the small restaurant. One photograph in particular caught my eye and I slowly moved in closer, my head tilting to the side in curiosity. I studied what seemed like a family picture. But they all seemed different; unrelated. I heard the restaurant's bell that hung above the door ring and I directed my attention to where the stranger had entered. She was a tall girl with really short, black hair. She set down a carrier I had guessed she used to transport ramen deliveries. She shouted for the older couples attention and walked behind the counter. She noticed my presence and smiled a polite smile. "Do you need to place a order?"
I looked around the restaurant, realizing that she was talking to me. "Oh... I had already placed one..."
She smiled. "I'll go check on the process." She left with a skip and came back in very little time. "We're almost done, ma'am."
"Oh... thank you."
"Why don't you have a seat?" She motioned her hand over to a empty table and I followed smoothly, sitting down on a weak, wooden chair. She leaned on the counter, using her elbow for support as she flipped through pages in a book.
I could smell the ramen and it's aroma bringing back childhood memories. I began to recognize this little restaurant as the one my sister and I would long for its delicious and savory food. Every day after school we would stop by just to smell the air.