Truce

"Miss Coffee Stain..." He removed his finger and cupped my cheeks. Next thing I knew, Taehyung's lips were pressing against mine. Kim Taehyung kissed me.
I just stood there starstruck, and Taehyung pulled away sloppily. "Miss Coffee Stain, you kissed me." He started chuckling to himself and sat down by the bar. Wake up, I told myself repeatedly. I grabbed Taehyung by the sleeve of his shirt and dragged him back to the booth. I threw him onto the booths couch and stared him down. He gave me another sloppy smile and laid down on the couch.
I yanked him from his position. "Yah! Do you think this is funny? You're not freaking drunk!" Taehyung opened his eyes slightly and chuckled. "Yes, I am; I'm very drunk."
"Aish jinja..." I was getting extremely aggravated by the whole situation. I'm tired and want to go home, but I'm stuck here with my immature client. "You're not drunk. Wanna know how I know? Namjoon told me that you don't drink!" Taehyung's sloppy grin slowly faded, and so did his act. Our neighbors were giving me strange looks, watching the scene take place. I let go of him and grabbed my stuff, along with Namjoon's and started walking out of the club. "Tell Mr. Kim that I'm out in the car."

Namjoon told me that they had some business to take care of at the company, so we drove there  instead of the Bangtan house. Namjoon was kind enough to let me go for the night, and told me that he can watch over Taehyung. Taehyung was quiet the whole ride back to the company, probably feeling ashamed for being so immature.
I dropped Namjoon and Taehyung off at the entrance, and I drove home to my apartment.

I got home and took a steaming, hot shower for half an hour. I kept thinking back at the "drunk" kiss, and how I could've handled the situation better. Nah, I handled it just fine, I reassured myself. Frustrated by the whole situation, I vigorously rinsed the shampoo out of my hair. Because I was carelessly rinsing my hair, I got shampoo in my eye. "Aish!" I cursed out loud. I tried to feel my way out of the shower to grab a towel to wipe the soap off, but tripped on the shower mat and fell. I let out a scream, and my dog Lulu began barking. "I'm okay sweetie!" I yelled back at my dog, but Lulu kept barking. Again, I told her I was fine-- still barking. Right when I was about to tell Lulu to shut up, I had a feeling that she was barking because of an unwanted visitor. I wiped the soap out of my eye, wrapped my robe around myself, and looked for a item that could be used for a weapon. I grabbed a towel, got it wet and wrapped it around my hands. I quietly unlocked the door and ran back to grab some soap. Hehe, prepare to have your eyes burned. I snuck out of the bathroom and saw a shadow entering the kitchen. I moved faster towards the visitor, quiet still, and prepared myself for the attack. One... I tightened the towel. Two... Took a step closer to the intruder. Three! I jumped onto his back and wrapped the towel around his neck. He began throwing himself all around the kitchen, hitting any possible surface. I put some soap in my hands and smeared all over his face. He was screaming in pain, and I lost my grip and fell on the floor. It was only then when I noticed that it had been Chan Woo who had broken in. Lulu came from the living room and seized Chan Woo. "Lulu, stop!" Lulu backed away from the injured Chan Woo and came over to me.
I ran up to Chan Woo and used the wet towel I was using as a weapon to wipe the soap from his eyes. He finally opened his eyes that were now stained red and gave me a glare. "Hey. You got to admit, that was a pretty good idea." Trying to justify my actions, I decided it wasn't worth it and helped Chan Woo sit at the table and wait for me to cook some instant ramen.
"You should really lock your door. You would think that a bodyguard of all people would know that." I gave him a big, cheesy smile-- which he wasn't accepting-- and gave him his ramen, discussing my first day. I didn't bring up the incident with Taehyung, as to not cause any problems.
Chan Woo finished his ramen and left my house. He left me a drive with a bunch of files on Taehyung. I supposedly needed to know about all his medical history, along with some other documents in order to protect him properly. I just set the drive on the kitchen counter and headed off towards the bathroom to finish my interrupted shower.
I finished my shower and slept for the rest of the night.

"Appa! Appa please!" I begged my appa to let my sister go. He continued to drag her across the floor, despite my cries for him to stop his actions. My omma was lying on the floor, hopelessly crying salty, warm tears. My omma had fought so hard to try to put an end to his abusive ways, but she was beaten for having stood up for my sister and I, and herself.
My sister came home this evening drunk and told appa about himself. He was ashamed for having his daughter come home a mess and beat her for it. She continued fighting anyways, and was now being punished.
He opened the door and threw my sister out. For the first time in my life, I actually saw my sister cry tears. "You monster! How could you do this to us?!" She cried. I also began to cry tears; seeing her like this was almost unbearable.
"Shut up!" My appa started throwing shoes that were on the shelves next to the front door at my sister. She curled up in a ball crying for omma. Constant cries for Omma were always heard.

I shot up in my bed, beads of sweat and tears rolling down my face. I heard the doorbell ring and checked the time: seven thirteen. I attempted to wipe my tears off my stained face and moved in the direction of the front door. I opened it and my eyes widened at the sight of Taehyung holding a cup of coffee in each hand. "Good morning Agent Kang." I rubbed my eyes in hopes of rubbing Taehyung away. Nope. Still there. I cursed internally and asked why he came. "Well, actually-- can I come in? These were warming my hands, but now they're scalding them." I opened the door a little wider and led the way to the kitchen.
"So, why are you here? It's not very appropriate for my client to just pop over at seven thirty in the morning."
Taehyung set the cups down gently on the counter and rubbed his neck. "Well... about last night..."
"What about last night?" I cut him off.
He was caught of guard and had recollected his thoughts and started over. "I apologize for my actions last night. I'm truly sorry."
I crossed my arms over my chest and invited him to sit down. I looked at the coffees and back at him. "Um, why is there two?"
He glanced at the two cups full of the hot liquid and back at me. "I thought we could drink together and call it a truce." He gave me a smile and waited for my answer.
I thought about it for a minute and ended up agreeing with him. No big deal.
"As you wish, Mr. Kim," He grinned. "But only if I can have both coffees. You made me stay up past my bedtime to watch you party. You owe me that much." He thought about it for a minute and gave up his coffee.
"I'll be outside so get ready quick." I shot him a look. "I'm taking you to work today."
"Mr. Kim--"
"Just for today!" He smiled his signature smile and waited for my response. I hesitated but agreed in the end.