Chapter Six

(Jordan's Point of View)

The school day flew by, and not the good flying by that you wish for everyday. It was the bad horrible feeling that's in the bottom of your stomach that tells you something disastrous is going to happen.

And when I walked into my house, I knew that feeling was correct. And I regretted ever coming into this world.

My mom was standing in the middle of my living room with her arms around Lexi's and Luke's shoulders telling the, they can stay here as long as they needed.

Wait..WHAT?!

I pinched my arm to check if I was having a nightmare, I squeaked from the pain shooting up my arm. Causing everyone to look at me. Luke smirked at me while my mom and Lexi were oblivious that I ever came home. Blushing slightly I sprinted 3 at a time on the stairs, up to my room. Then I started pacing.

How could this happen?

I fell on my bed groaning.

'Okay Jordan, stop being such a drama queen. They're only living here for a short amount of time. You will live through this. Your strong enough.' I thought to myself.

I sat up, debating whether to go downstairs or become a hermit and camp out in my room for the rest of my days.

I sat there for a good hour fighting with myself in my own head. I felt mental sitting there smacking myself. So I got up and decided to grow a pair and walk downstairs. I grimaced when I saw him on my favorite chair in the living room. Luke winked back at me then smiled.

I rolled my eyes, ignoring the butterflies that his smile gave me. And the fact that, that smile was his first real smile towards me.

It's a miracle!

Just kidding.

I walked into the kitchen and glared at the back on my moms head. She turned around, just in time to see me giving her the death glare. And held back a laugh, "Honey? Is there something you want to scream at me about?." she asks very innocent. Like she hasn't done anything wrong.

My ass.

"Actually yes." I said shoving my anger away for the time being, well until we're left alone.

*Evil laugh*

She stood there waiting for me to continue my speech but I decided to grab her upper arm, and drag her into my torture chamber. Also known as; the garage.

I turned on the dim light, that really didn't help out much, but ehh its a light.

I stopped and leaned against the car, lifting up my eyebrows. My mom folded her arms across her chest. "Well?" she asks throwing her arms up in the air. I raised my eyebrows up further, just for kicks and giggles. We started to glare at me, and that's when I knew it was enough. Plus I didn't have time to waste. Oh who am I kidding, I have all the time in the world. I decided to stand there for a while longer, just to stretch the awkward silence.

"Jordan Jade Macauly. I swear to god, if you don't stop staring at me this second and tell me why you dragged me into this cloggy garage, you are grounded for the rest of your life." My mom said, anger boiling in her eyes.

I narrowed my eyes at her. "Why are they staying with us." I said pointing towards the door leading out of the garage into the house. Now it was her time to raise her eyebrows at me."Really? that's the reason you almost killed me by yanking me in here. Honestly?" I nodded once.

"Because, they're parents anniversary is tomorrow and they are staying away from a month or two. And they asked me if their kids can stay here." she said matter of factly.

"Why can they stay at one of thir friends houses?" I ask spitefully.

"Jordan. They are staying here. End of story, drop it and deal with it. Now stop acting like its the end of the world." My mom said, then left me alone in the dusty stuffy garage. Thinking in my own thoughts.

But the thing is, it is the end of the world.

I have to live with Luke Rankin.

Luke Rankin.

The Bad boy.

The guy that every girl wants.

The boy that bet me that I would kiss him first.

Well game on Romeo, your in my territory now.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

(Authors note)

SORRY IT'S SO SHORT!! I'LL MAKE IT UP IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!

Not edited. So there a ton of mistakes. And sorry if this feels rushed. I literally wrote it in 30 minutes. Ha. Plus I was texting and playing temple run. yeah I'm just that talented ha.

I dedicated this to CrazyButYouLoveIt. Because he is crazy and I love it. Plus he's pretty freakin amazing and so are his books. 

And sorry for uploading a day late, I've had a busy week. So I didn't really get to write a ton or anything.

Soo the spanish kid: god I love this boy.

So I found out his name is Justin.

And his friends gave him a end of the year make over..and he's kinda hot? Ha yeah let's not tell any one past this conversation that your reading.

Okay so this is how our conversation went.:

Me: Hey

Justin: Hi.

Me: I like your shirt.

Justin: go away.

Me: WELL THEN!

He started to ignore me because our teacher started talking about some assignment I never did.

Me: sooo how's your day been?

Ignored

Me: Yo! I'm speaking to you here!

Ignored

Me: BRO!

Ignored

Me: com'n we can be bestest freeeeeeennnnnsssss

Justin: No

Me: HA! HE SPEAKS!

People were starting to give me weird looks but who cares.

Justin: get to work

Me: are you like this around your friends? Are you always this quiet? Hello? Are you awake? Helllloooo?

Justin: your so annoying

Me: love you too

*THE BELL RINGS*

Justin: final-fuckin-ly

Me: BYE BEST FRIEND!

(CURTAIN)

Soo yeah it was progress. Hahahaha my friends called me a freak and he keeps giving me weird looks.

Anyyyyways.

Next update: Thursday or Friday

Adios!!

Stay beautiful!

COMMENT.VOTE.FAN!