Chapter Nineteen

(Jordan's Point of View)

I woke up to sniffling and tears. The noise sounded so close, I sat up from my comfy bed and started walking around trying to find the Light Switch in my room. I flicked the light on which just happened to blind me for a moment.

I quietly turned my door knob and walked over to Lexi's room, pressing my ear to her door. All I heard was soft quiet snoring.

'Well at least we know that Seth and Lexi arn't sleeping together tonight.'

I turned around and walked towards Seth's room which was just across the hall, from Lexi's. All I heard was the same thing as Lexi's snoring.

I had a feeling it wouldn't be Luke because we all know he's a heartless bastard, so I dragged my feet over to Kirah's door. Why I didn't go there first we might never know.

I heard her moving something across a hard surface then she sniffled and cried a little. Why would Kirah be crying? I knocked softly hoping that she would at least just let me in to talk to her. I didn't think she forgave me about the whole Chase incident and shit, because Chase- although I won't admit this to anyone but myself. He's a pretty good actor and he can make someone looked horrible if he wanted them to.

Her bed made a squeaky noise then her bedroom door opened slightly. She poked her head out slightly, all I could see was her eyes we're swollen and red. Her lips chapped because she's been licking them. (She licks her lips when she's sad or nervous) Her head was a total disaster and let me just say the nicest way to say this is... She looked like Hell.

"Can I come in?" I ask. Something flashed in her eyes and she opened up the door, just enough room to let me in.

I sat on her bed looking over at her. She came and sat next to me, grabbing her blanket my mom made for her on her Birthday. She curled her knees up to her chest and hugged herself. Her chin wrinkled and she let out a sob.

My heart broke, I wrapped my arms around hers and rocked her slightly, letting her crumbled and cry into my arms. I smoothed out her tangly hair with my fingers and kept rocking her.

Kirah cried for an hour or so. I just held her letting her cry and get it all out before she tells me who hurt her so I could kill the bastard.

I know what your probably thinking. Why the heck was a being so nice, she betrayed me right? I should be the devil to her. Right? Wrong. Even though she hurt me, I'm not going to make her life a living hell. She doesn't deserve that.

She deserves better. She pulled back from my arms and wiped her eyes on the blanket sniffing a couple of times in the process.

"What's wrong with me?" She asked looking at me, her eyes telling she was broken down to the bone. Her heart was shredding and I couldn't bare it.

"What are you talking about?"

"Well, I can't hold on to a boyfriend for more than a week. Well besides Dylan he was my boyfriend for a year, but I don't count the last month I was with him, he was cheating on me too much to call it a relationship. So technically it was 11 months and a week. But same diff. Anyways not the point. Any other guy that I date just runs away after a week or cheats. Why?" She explained.

"Kirah, I don't know. Maybe your looking for the wrong kind of boys. Your going for the boys that are Victoria's targets. Every whore wants them. Look for a different kind of boys. Look for the ones that can actually hold onto a relationship." I said rubbing her back.

"Like Stan?" She said smiling. I couldn't help but crack a smile.

Stan was one of those nerds that is every ones friends and that are kind of attractive in a cute innocent way. He's dating this girl that is just as adorable and innocent as he is. They make the cutest couple ever and have been dating for 5 years. We all think they're getting married some day.