Chapter Ten

(Author's Note)

DOUBLE DIGITS!!! OMFG!!

That is all.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Like I said.. living hell.

The so called detention teacher was gone. So it was just Luke, Peter, some creepy guy and I in a small room that smelled like rotten tuna.

Talk about discusting.

The whole time the creepy guy that introduced himself at the very beginning but I just didn't bother remembering his name was blowing his nose into his jacket arm the whole time.

While Peter and Luke we're talking about Parties, "Chicks", Hook ups, who's hot and other random shit like that.

I sat there silent the whole time texting Dee and Jake. Kirah and I were still fighting.

Then randomly someone said my name, I simply ignored them not wanting to talk to anyone in this room. Then Peter came up into my face.

"Babe?" He whispered.

"Get away from me." I pushed him away from my face.

"Don't be like that." He tried to come back into my arms but I pushed him more away from me and got up.

"Don't. Touch. Me. Do you understand that? Don't. I don't like you anymore. Your just a horny little bastard that only wanted me for s*x. Go to man up school, and learn how to treat a girl. Because that's not it. I feel bad for anyone else that has fallen for your little trick.I don't know how to do it but it's sick. Purely sick." I got up and walked out of the room.

I didn't care if the school called my mom. I didn't care if I got suspended. I didn't care if Peter goes back over to Luke and they laugh about what I just said.

I just didn't care anymore. I didn't care about what anyone says about me anymore. I'm sick of everyone.

I didn't know where I was going, but I'll find out soon enough. I yanked my car keys out of my pocket and then my phone. I quickly texted Jake saying that he needs to bring Kirah home after school, and I jumped into my car.

I started driving around, completely numb to the world. I was just waising gas for the hell of it. I wasn't thinking of anything other then that night.

I couldn't. It was in the front of my mind now, I guess I pushed it back so far that I broke and it flew back to the front, like the bitch it was.

(Flash Back)

"Com'n just do it." Peter said for the 5th time this night. We were at some kids party and I couldn't walk a straight line I was so drunk. "Please?" He asked again.

"Fine! I'll do it, just remember. Go slow. It's my first time." My words were slurred but I guess he understood what I was saying.

He carried me into a random room and laid my down on the bed, ripping off his shirt. Then mine.

He started saying my name in deep breaths, then took me. Took everything away from me, that I promised myself that I would keep until I was married. Everything.

(End of Flash back)

I slowed the car to a stop and let my tears overflow. I was shaking so badly and I had no clue in hell when I was. So I just stayed there and weeped. He took everything that was valuable to me.