Chapter Fourteen

When the sky started getting darker and the stars started to shine. Everyone gathered around for the bomb fire. Kirah, Dee and I were all connecting arms and laughing about something Seth's friend Stipe said. 

Stipe was the one putting this whole thing together. Seth said that there would be "booze" there but not very much, so it was pretty much BYOB (Bring your own Booze) 

So Seth went with my dad right after school to buy a whole shit load. My dads cool with us drinking as long as there is a sober one that is driving. Jake offered to take us all home because he never drinks. We all were okay with that so Seth brought out the drinks.

Stipe started the fire and I grabbed 3 bottles for Dee, Kirah and I. They all said thank you and started drinking away.

Sometime during the night Kirah went to Seth's truck and started up her Ipod songs. We all started dancing and drinking even more than we were before. 

Kirah and I were dancing together through out the night the most. Trinity and Jake we're dancing then, Seth and Lexi. I honestly didn't know where Luke was, but at this point. I didn't care.

Suddenly Trinity and Jake were gone and out of sight. I didn't put much thought to it, so I let it slip my mind. 

"I'm going to go get another drink." I told Kirah, she nodded and walked over to a guy in my grade and started dancing with him. 

I drunkally walked over to the bin with our drinks in it. I grabbed a beer and walked over to towards the water when I heard giggling , I looked over and saw Jake and Trinity making out. 

I walked down the beach a bit more than slipped off my pants and took a drink of my beer. I walked into the water and stood there chugging down my drink wallowing in my memories. 

"You know your going to have a bitch of a hangover tomorrow." An Australian voice said. 

"I'd rather have a motherfucker of a headache then remember all the shit. Just one night I'd like to forget everything." I said drinking the rest of my beer. I tossed it out to sea, watching it float away, wishing that was me. Just floating, not giving a damn.

I walked out even further than I've ever been. 

"Jordan come back to shore, your going to fall." 

I laughed, I finally felt free no way in hell I was coming back. I turned around to face Luke, "Why should I?" I asked smirking, "Why would you the famous Luke Rankin, want me your stupid bitchy science partner to come back to the safe side when I'm finally feeling free." My drunk self yelled. 

"Because, you could get hurt." He said after a thinking about it. 

"You would you care if I got hurt? You've never cared but now you start caring right now? Com'n let's get real here Luke, you've been hurting me ever since you spoke to me." I yelled even louder, but this time I was coming closer to him. 

"Because Jordan! Why does there have to be an answer for everything!" He yelled back. My mind was all fuzzy and so my vision. I felt someone grab on to my waist. 

"Because," I whispered. "You always lie to me or you play me like a damn violin. " I felt a tear fall down my face. Then Luke's thumb brushed it off. I could tell he wasn't even buzzed, he was completely sober. 

"I'm sorry Jordan." 

"No your not."

I pushed him away he fell and I lost my balance falling and passing out in the water. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I woke up to the smell of the forest and old spice, my face was against a fluffy pillow that I could die on.