Author's Note *PLEASE READ*

Okay sorry, but I just need to bring attention to a couple of things so bare with me here.. 

First of all: Tomorrow -Friday, where I am in the world- I'm leaving to Idaho, now I didn't know this until yesterday. . well I knew I was going just not when- okay you get my point right? 

But I won't be back until the 8th. Which is Wednesday where I am in the world. So I won't be uploading until after the 8th. I was going to update today, but I sadly only have 2 pages done.

And I don't want to leave ya'll (Heh I said y'all) hanging while I go have some fun. So, I just decided as a "Author" Ha. That I'm not going to be uploading for a while. I promise that I will make Chapter 30 -OMG CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! CHAPTER 30!!! :D- awesome, and pact filled of Luke jealousy. 

I'm really trying to make this book special and interesting. But I need to focus on a couple things first. Even though I love writing this book; I might have to space out the updates or maybe not. Not sure. 

On the 15th -my area in the world- I start school... and that's in like 2 weeks. 

Where the hell did my summer go?

and when I start school, I need to focus on school work and shit. 

Sooo. Thank you for reading this pointless Author's note but at the same time it had a point.. soo yeah. 

But guys! I'll come back from Idaho with a new wardrobe... well that's the plan at least. 

Oh and also, comment and tell me if I'm doing good with writing, and if you have some sujestions  with grammer or anything else please bring it to my attention. 

That's all, and Thank you again for taking the time to read my book. And this stupid Author's note that's taking up my time that I'll never get back.

Oh and also READ MY STORY ME AND MY BIG BLACK GLASSES. 

I'm having doubts about that book. I don't know if anyone really wants/ likes it. 

Eh. 

Anyways. BYEE!!

Until in the future my friends!

Loove, TheycallusteenagersX (Aka Aerika(: )