Chapter Eighteen

(Author's Note)

Oh my gosh! I'm writing chapter 18 it's amamamamazing!! Haha okay anyways.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(Luke's Point of View)

I woke up and started rubbing my eyes. It was pitch dark outside, I looked over at my alarm clock and saw that it was 2 in the morning. I heard a soft knock on my door, and my bedroom door opened and Jordan.

"Hey." Jordan said poking her head in and started coming in my room. She was holding her ballerina blanket and a pillow pet. She was wearing a pair of heart pajamas shorts and a black tank top. She looked stunning.

I shifted up on my bed and sat normal. I looked down and noticed I was shirtless then looked back up at Jordan. She was looking at me, just standing there and staring.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked, my voice was groggy. I shifted a little noticing Jordan's cheeks were slightly pink, and her eyes swollen. "Are you okay?"

She sniffed, and shook her head. I opened my arms open and told her to come here. She simply walked over and sat in my arms. She was rocking back and forth, her shoulders moving slightly. Telling me she was crying.

I slowly rubbed her back for a couple of minutes. She stopped crying after a while. "What's wrong Jor?" I whispered.

"I had a horrible nightmare. It was of Jason and - - and Chase." She said shaking her head slightly. "I don't understand. How could someone just kill someone right in front of their friends? I just.. I don't understand." She whispered the last part. A tears streamed down her face, but I quickly wiped it off her soft face and smiled at her.

"I'm sorry. I don't understand it either." I firmly hugged her and kissed her forehead. She hugged her blanket tightly around her and placed her chin on the pillow pet. She looked completely heart broken, I just wanted to hug her and comfort her until she was her normal self again. I hated seeing her like this.

"Can I sleep with you?" She asked, her eyes pleading. I couldn't say no. Nor did I want to. I nodded and she smiled for the first time she came in my room. She quickly laid down and snugged up to her pillow.

I slowly laid back down, closing my eyes and wrapping my arm around her waist. I fell asleep smiling for the 3rd time meeting Jordan.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(Jordan's Point of View)

I woke up in Luke arms.

Best way to wake up. If I say so myself.

I smiled to myself and looked up at Luke. He had this smile on his face like he knew something that I didn't. He looked completely relaxed, like nothing in the world could ruin his sleep. I laid there and watched him sleep for a little while until he finally started stirring in his sleep.

I quickly closed my eyes and cuddled into his chest more. He chuckled lightly then started playing with my hair. "Com'n Jor, wake up." He said in his morning voice. I pretended to wake up and then I streched. I opened my eyes and smiled.

"Thanks for letting me sleep here. Sorry for waking you up." I said started to get up and untangle myself from his arms. I stood up and smiled at him.

"Your welcome Jordan." He smiled at me. I quickly waved goodbye then scurried into my room, and jumped on my bed making a 'plop!' sound. I instantly smiled and let out a breath. "Luke." I whispered.