Chapter Eight

"Tell. Me. Everything." She yelled with so much enthusiasm, it reminded me of one of these 'Barbie' commercials.

"Okay so he leaned in a kissed me slowly and I about died. His lips we're so.. so soft." I knew I was acting like a total girl, but hey I just got kissed by the guy of my dreams. What can I say, I'm floating.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(72 HOURS EARLIER)

"Com'n we're going to another party!!" Dee screamed and ran into my room with me dragging myself behind her dancing self.

"Por Que brooooooo!" I said whining.

"Don't go all Spanish on me! You know I failed all of those classes!" She says throwing off her heels and attacking my closet trying to find something for me to wear.

"YOU NEED NEW-" Dee yelled but she got trampled by a bunch of clothes so her words became muffled.

"WHAT! I CAN"T HEAR YOU!!!" I said cupping my hand behind my ear.

"Shut up." She mumbled but I could hear her perfectly.

"Stop murmuring! And do you need any help?" I ask taking a step closer toward the beast.

"No! I'm all goo- AH! There it is!" She smiled proudly, like she's won the Nobel prize. She held up my leather red jacket that I barley wear and a white tight tank top.

"Really?" I said staring at the jacket.

"Yeah! Boys will be all over you!" She said throwing her hands in the air.

"Let's hope not." I mumbled. But Dee didn't hear it, because she dived into another pile of clothes apparently looking for some skinnies.

I sat down on my bed and took off my shirt and bra. I put on a different bra, my other one was just plan grey, but this one is white with the word 'badass' written in cursive all over it. I put on the tank top and made sure you couldn't see my bra letters through it.

Nope, we're good. Then I put on the jacket. Perfect. I was still in my pajama shorts and my hair was still in a high pony so the look wasn't completely perfect, but it was close. Just then I fell to the ground because a pair of pants and a heavy belt hit me. It was my studded belt. God that thing weights a lot.

I rubbed my head and said a small 'Ouch.' Dee firmly said "Grow a pair or get the fuck out." I laughed ruffly and got up and pulled down my pants, then slid on the black skinny jeans I turned around and froze seeing Luke in his bedroom staring at me with his mouth hanging open.

Well he just saw me change my pants. I gave him the bird and walked over to the curtain and pulled it shut. "Dude, I just saw Luke Rankin wearing nothing but superman boxers." Trinity looked at me and smiled. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah? And he just saw my ass." I swiftly pulled on the belt and then asked Dee what shoes I was wearing.

"Well Jay. That my stunning friend is a surprise." She squealed and clapped her hands. "Your such a weirdo." I said as she pulled my hair out of it's pony. "Only the best kind though." She said nodding her head up and down up and down.

"Example A." She playfully slapped my upper arm which made me laugh. Then she got to work. She made me close my eyes. Which wasn't a problem because my eyes hurt so bad from my contacts that I had to take out my contacts and put on my hideous glasses and I dread wearing everyday that I don't have my contacts.

"Okay take off your glasses." I took them off and threw them behind my back, hoping they landed on my bed but at the same time, I hoped they broke because they whacked into something hard.