Chapter Thirty-Five

Thirty five guys can you believe it? Pshh I can't. I can barley breathe it so amazing haha. Thank you all for sticking around and going through the adventure with Jordan. But it's NOT OVER. There still plenty of twists to come!

JORDAN ON THE SIDE :D

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass. Stop.....now make that motherf*cker hammer time!" Kirah and I yelled at the top of our lungs while riding to school. We were jamming out in my car that for some reason I've decided to drive now instead of taking the bus or having Kirah drive.

Probably Kirah driving scares the hell out of me.

Or cause I could give less than a flying shit what people are saying about me. Sure, I still hate my car because it looks too expensive for my taste but, I like transportation and tranporting myself around.

"Tippy tow tippy tay you gonna get a tip today, f*ck that.. you gonna get some d*ck today" We screamed as we pulled up to the school parking lot and parked into a random spot.

As I shut off the engine and rolled up my windows I heard Kirah gasp, "What?" I said looking over at her. She then pointed out the window towards some other cars that were already parked.

It was the devil himself and a high attractive boy, they were both in leather jacket.

Sometimes I wish I would wake up and the Rankins didn't exsit. Sometimes I wish, they're mother and father never met each other and sprouted the beast.

Don't get me wrong I love Lexi like a sister.. but her brother. Eh. Not so much.

I didn't recongize the other boy near Luke, but then again I didn't really try to see if I knew him. Kirah and I kept facing the school and ignoring the crowd to our left. I could feel stares as we walked past.

Even though my make over felt like forever ago and pretty much was, the students at my school just couldn't get used to me having new hair. I don't really understand why, I mean pick up your jaws and look away.

Once my sister and I reached the front door of our school we walked inside, and started looking around. Many people were staring at us annoyingly but we ignored it and went to find our friends.

My back pocket started to vibrate, so I pulled it out to check what was going on.

'Where are you?'

I rolled my eyes and typed a response to the impatient Dee.

'At school.. where I'm suppose to be? Where are you?'

I put it back in my pocket and we proceeded to walk around looking for loud obnoxious group, known to high school history. Kirah walked a little faster than me then when she spotted a kid in her grade she gave him a big hug and kissed him on the cheek. He smiled at her and kissed her cheek back.

I gave them a weird look as they started talking, then went on my own to find our friends when my phone buzzed again I took it out and opened the message I just recevied.

UNKNOWN NUMBER:

'I see you.'

I checked who sent it with a strange look plastered on my face. I turned around to figure out who was texting me. The person with their phone out. It should be simple.. right?

I turned around and looked at the people surrounded the hallways.

Every student I looked at had their phone out and they were texting.