Chapter Thirty-Four

Noah on the side!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It's been a month since Noah kissing my forehead in the pitch black parking lot. This last month has been very uneventful. Nothing besides schoolwork and Luke being surrounded by girls. It gets kind of annoying when your ex is the eye candy when you were so used to your brother being it.

But now he has a stunning girlfriend and everyone is already betting their going to get married. Whoop snoody do. Marriage oh how wonderful.

I mean at least wait the betting until they're out of high school for crying out loud. Plus they better get married.. I got 150 dollars on that shit.

Anyways if they don't.. Might as well announce the start of World War lll because shit would get real.

I sit down at the lunch table that only Dee, Jake and I now sit at, and started picking at my yellow looking broccoli. I stared at it then pushed my tray away but not before grabbing the chocolate pudding and my spoon. I pulled the lid off and dug into it.

Then Dee and Jake came to the table, they both looked at me sympathetically. "What?" I asked then, my mouth full of pudding.

"We heard what happened." Dee said looking like she was about to cry.

"Heard what?"

"About Noah and Luke? She said in a questioning look.

"Huh?"

"So you’re not aware of Noah and Luke being friends since kindergarten?" She said taking off the lid from her pudding slowly, and licking the lid once it was off.

My jaw dropped so far I was afraid my pudding was going to plop right out onto the floor, my heart dropped to my stomach and I swear my kidney almost came out of my ass. "No you’re joking."

Dee shook her head, "And Dylan found a new friendship with Luke also." My mouth dropped even lower that pudding literally fell out of my mouth onto the table. Dee didn't even notice my unwomanly habit but Jake sure did. His nose crinkled.

But right now I didn't care. Being friends with Noah is one thing, but involving Kirah's ex. No this bull crap is way too much.

I shook my head and wiped my lips with the back of my hand.

Then I proceeded to get up from my seat and look around for Luke. Now being one of the shortest girls at West Ridge didn't really help my chances of finding him, so I just looked for some fake chests and blinding blonde hair and Walla! Found Luke.

Once I spotted him in a white long sleeved shirt that had two buttons that weren't buttoned up and his grey skinny jeans. I wanted to do nothing but wrap my arms around his neck intertwining my fingers in his hair and kiss him.

Then; I remembered what he did and my jaw clenched and I saw spotting red in my vision, growing into bigger blobs. I felt like pounding his face in... Several times.

I walked over in long strides claiming half the student body’s attention. I don't know why but whenever I get anywhere near Luke everyone thinks there's going to be a throw down or something. 

One I could smell his scent of forest I felt at home; then home caught on fire with all the glares I was receiving from Ms. Boobed 1 and Ms. Boobed 2. 

"I need to talk to you." I said putting my thumbs in my pockets and I felt my superman shirt come up a little. 

I tried not to smirk at Luke's obvious checking me out, but sometimes a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. So instead of holding it back, I let the smirk have full reign of my lips.