Kakashi x Reader: Stay (part 2)

It was dark and the moon shone down on the beautiful village of Konoha. Kakashi to walk you home, so he could ask you an important question. Well, two important questions. You notice he was stearing at you and decided to speak up as to why.

"What?" You flashed one of your infamous smiles.

"Nothing, it's just.. I don't want to let you out of my sight again. I'm afraid you'll leave me again." Kakashi looked at his feet standing walking in the direction of your home.

"I don't want to.. There's nothing out there for me, you're not out there, Kakashi." You looked at him. He looked you into your eyes and lightly kissed your forehead, causing a small pink blush to cross your face. You two walked in silence to your house. When you two arrived at your doorstep, he begins to talk to you.

"Will you.. go out with me? On a date, (Y/n)?" You've hardly ever see your ninja best friend flustered like he is right now. You giggle at him as he awaits your reply.

"Yes, Kakashi. I will." He sighs in relief.

"Thank God. I thought you were going to deny me for a moment there." He chuckled awkwardly.

"Never." You flashed that smile again.

A/N: So this one was really short for 2 reasons:
Reason 1 being that this is a part 2
Reason 2 being that the first part was my longest as of now. (459 words, most are 250-310) K bai

~Kade
(Hit 100 reads on 9/15/17)