The Taka: Journey

"Sasuke, how much farther? I'm getting tired." The Taka had been walking for a while, going on 3 hours.

"Idiot! Don't you ever shut up about being tired?" Karin punched him in the face.

"Suigetsu, Karin, stop that. There's a hotel just ahead, we'll stay there for tonight. Karin grumbled a few curses at Suigetsu, who just smirked at her.

~~

"Sir, we only have one room available, I'm sorry." The lady at the receptionist desk explained. Jūgo volunteered to get the rooms, room rather.

"Right, we'll take it." He sighed.

"Okay, room number 23." The lady smile. Jūgo nodded and handed her the money. Suigetsu, Sasuke, and Karin followed after him.

~~

"There's only one bed? What the hell?" Suigetsu dropped the executioner's Blade on the bed and layed beside it. The room was decent sized, with a bathroom, kitchen, and a lounge room. It was obviously designed for one or two people, not four.

"Suigetsu, get that thing off the bed, it's for me and Sasuke to sleep on." Karin said.

"I'll sleep on the floor." Jūgo interrupted Karin's fantasy.

"I'll sleep on the bed." Suigetsu was already falling asleep.

"That just leaves the couch. I guess that's where I'm sleeping, then." Karin was disappointed because she could sleep with Sasuke.

"I'll stay awake. We can't afford to be located." Sasuke sighed. Karin linked her arm in Sasuke's.

"You don't need to do that. You can lay on the couch with me!" Sasuke quickly unlinked their arms.

"No."

A/N: Here's a short and shitty chapter to hold all of my 2 readers off until I have some actually good content. Me and 2uncool are both working really hard on 'My Clan's Deadly Secrets.' It's a big project for me. Thanks for understanding :)
(Reached 200 views on 9/23/17)