Itachi and Sarada: Who are you

Sarada Uchiha. Daughter of Sakura Haruno and Sasuke Uchiha. She stumbled into a forest while trying to escape her comrades.

"Where am I?" She mumbled to herself. While walking around in what seemed like circles, she hears a thump behind her. She turned around to see a man wearing a black cloak with red clouds on it.

"Who are you?" They both hissed simultaneously.

"Sarada Uchiha."

"Itachi Uchiha."

  Itachi's eyes widened, while Sarada's narrowed. Both Uchiha seemed to be studying each other intensely. Itachi sure looked like an Uchiha, and so did Sarada, but how?

"That doesn't make sense. Are you sure you're an Uchiha?" His deep tone sent a chill down Sarada's spine. She straitened her posture and looked directly into Itachi's eyes, trying to make herself seem like she wasn't intimidated.

"My father will be very angry with you for impersonating an Uchiha!" She yelled, but it came out as a whimper.

".. Who is your father?" He leaned in close to her face. She was getting amgry with the impersonator.

"Sasuke Uchiha!" She growled.

'Sasuke Uchiha,  huh?  I must have gone further into the future than I had anticipated.. Well, I should make the most of it.' Itachi thought.

"Well, Sarada. I'm Itachi, Sasuke's older brother. Good to meet you." He smiled, his deep voice had turned into a softer one.

"His older brother? I thought you were dead!"

"Well, I traveled into the future, so here I am, in the flesh." He stuck his middle and pointer finger out and jabbed her forehead with them.

"My mother did that to me once."

"Who is your mother, Sarada."

"Sakura Haruno."

"He.. He actually married her?"

"Yes, he did. Why?"

"Uh, nothing. They have a complicated history.."

A/N: Here's an ooc one shot for you :))

~Kade