Team Seven: Movie Theatre Visit

A movie is showing at the Konoha Theatre, admission is free. To award Team Seven for a mission well-done, Kakashi decided to treat the young Genin to a movie, 'A Shinobi's Past.' Although, Kakashi had to pay for 3 large buckets of popcorn, and 3 drinks. He decided not to get anything himself, to avoide intense stearing due to him needing to lower his mask to eat or drink anything.

The theatre was dark and the previews before the movie had already started. 

"Sensei, we're late!" Naruto whisper-yelled.

"Sorry about that. We'll we should find a seat." This particular movie has been anticipated, so the theatre room was relatively filled up.

The three Genin and single Jonin managed to find four seats in the middle, though. They silently avoided a couple and slid into their seats. Silently, they wait for the previews to end.

"Hey, Sasuke, how about we switch places?" Naruto poked his head over. Kakashi sat next to Naruto, then Sasuke, then Sakura.

"Loser, shut up. The movie is starting." Sasuke gave Naruto a death glare, Naruto grumbled a few words and faced toward the screen.

'Long ago, a war between ninja and dragon raged.'

Naruto took a handful of his buttered popcorn and shoved it into his mouth. A few pieces fell onto the floor.

"Ew, Naruto! Pick that up." Sakura scolded.

"Eh? There's a lot down there, how do I know what ones are mine?" Naruto didn't look from the large screen.

'No! I won't let you die, not at the hands of a dragon!'

Sakura leaned over Sasuke's lap to punch Naruto, causing both boys to gasp a little.

"Shut it up there!" A middle-aged man yelled from a few rows down.

Naruto yelled at the man, "WHAT'S IT TO YOU?," He stood up, as did the man. "MULTI SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!"

"What're you-" The man didn't finish his sentence before Naruto spoke again.

"RASENGAN!"

"Oh boy." Kakashi put his face in his hand.

A/N: It's been forever since I've uploaded a chapter here, sorry about that. Hehe. On another note, check out my new story, Wanting.

~Kade ⬇⬇